PDA

View Full Version : Group thinking of switching.. need a favor from a kind DM

sasigns
April 19th, 2016, 00:27
Hello and thank you in advance. My group is looking into transitioning to a VTT due to some people moving. I was wondering if there was a benevolent DM out there that would not mind perhaps giving a quick 2 person run through of a short adventure so that I can see how this works and if its right for us.

Edit* this is for 5E

damned
April 19th, 2016, 02:08
Welcome back sasigns.
What timezone are you in and what is your rough availability?
I havent GMd any 5e stuff before but if you dont get any other offers Ill try and assist.

Nevet33
April 19th, 2016, 06:38
I would be willing depending on the time

Zacchaeus
April 19th, 2016, 08:09
Indeed, give us a time zone and a time of day when it would be suitable for you. The more info you give the better your chance of getting someone.

sasigns
April 19th, 2016, 08:11
I am in Central standard time looking for a 5e demo preferably between 7:30pm and 9:30pm ish weekdays with skype voice

Zacchaeus
April 19th, 2016, 09:06
Ok, that sort of rules me out since that's the middle of the night for me unfortunately. If you can't get anything sorted and you can do something around 1pm your time (which makes it 7pm my time) on Saturday let me know.

jshauber
April 19th, 2016, 13:51
I have commitments the next few nights but I could run you guys thru something on either Friday or Saturday evening if you can wait that long.

I have Skype, but prefer the FG teamspeak if you want to give that a try. Either way I am good with whatever voice coms you want.

jajen2003
April 19th, 2016, 15:40
I'd be happy to help you guys out and show you how awesome FG is.

Send me a PM here and we'll get together and play some D&D.