PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 PLayer LF Weekly Tuesday (or other) EST - 5e

SMuffatti
April 17th, 2016, 23:11
Hey, I'd like to find a group with a DM experienced with 5e who wanted to run through a module or something in the forgotten realms with a new player.

FG License: Just the demo at the moment but willing to purchase if a group forms.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time.
Frequency: Weekly or every other week. Tuesdays after 6pm is my preference. Potentially Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays after 6pm as well if that's what it has to be.
Term: Looking for a long term group. If it doesn't work out, that's fine too.
Voice: Willing to use any kind of voice chat, whatever the DMs preference is. Currently lacking a webcam though - soon to be replaced.

Preference: 5e - any of the modules would be lovely.
Experience: Just learning 5e. I have all the books and I've played the old Baldur's Gate games, which are 2e. I'm pretty quick to learn and I have a firm understanding of the mechanics. Completely new to Fantasy Grounds, apart from playing around in the Demo version.

Character: I made a pen and paper Gnome Wizard that I would really enjoy using.
About Me: I'm a very flexible individual. I would prefer about 50/50 role play and combat. I want to role play my character but there are clearly times when a player needs to act out of character to fully engage and enjoy the experience. I'm quite reliable and dedicated to games, if I can't make a session you will know in advance, you know... barring unexpected emergencies. I'm in my late 20s, have a crude sense of humor and generally try and find the line that I shouldn't cross. I'm fairly perceptive and difficult to offend and I take a moment to find my stride with new people but I'm not one to ruin any one else's fun or enjoyment.

Thanks.