PDA

View Full Version : Sword Coast Adventurers Guide Missing Content

Wardow
April 13th, 2016, 20:32
I don't know if I'm missing something but I thought the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide came with Maps. Basically it looks like Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are missing.

ddavison
April 13th, 2016, 20:50
It is split into two different modules so that you can share the player guide with the players without revealing the DM specific info.

jajen2003
April 13th, 2016, 20:50
Hi there Wardow, and welcome to the community.

So because the SCAG has stuff that's meant for DMs and Players, they've split it into two separate modules. If you go to your Library and click on Modules, you'll see that there are two instances of the SCAG. Make sure you load both.

Once the modules are loaded and you can access them in the Library, simply go over to the Images & Maps tab and click to open. A new Images window will open and you'll see a series of tiny banners running along the bottom of the window. If you mouse-over those banners, a tool tip will pop with a name. Find the appropriate tab and click.

In the window, you'll see a bunch of entries appear. Since maps are technically images, all the images from the book will be there, the illustrations, paintings, magic items and maps. You simply have to browse through and locate the map you desire. Often times the entry will be annotated as a (map), (GM Map), or (Player Map).

Bear in mind that a module can have different sorts of information associated with it that can be found in different areas of the interface. For instance, some modules come with pre-built PCs in addition to NPCs, some modules come with tokens and the like, so you'll have to look around the interface to see what is available.

Hope this helps. And again, welcome!

Best,
Jake

Wardow
April 13th, 2016, 20:59
Ohh, sorry I missed that. Thank you!