PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Friday/Saturday late night EST US Time Zone prefer 3.5E

Rango
April 13th, 2016, 17:40
FG License: STD
Time Zone: UTC -5:00, US EST/EDT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday/Saturday nights, 11:00pm or later weekly but can go at gm's pace
Term: as long as it takes, if GM needs me for a year i'm ok with that. if GM needs me for a short 1-shot session, that's ok too.
Voice: as long as i don't have to pay for the service i don't mind using whatever voice chat software the gm prefers

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5, but i can get familiar with everything from original d&d ruleset to 4e.
Game System Experience: 2years as dungeon master for IRL campaign
Fantasy Grounds Experience: newb, i play around with the software in my free time and figure things out pretty quickly. I'd like to get some experience playing before i try DM'ing with this software. (thinking about picking up ultimate license and migrating my IRL games to this so i can keep my group together.

Character Type Preferred: Rogues, Rangers, Wizards, anything that can be chaotic. I naturally tend toward good but i can be evil if the situation calls for it.