PDA

View Full Version : FG 8 Appreciation Thread

Nulk
April 11th, 2016, 03:23
Just going to throw this thread open, to give thanks to all the organisers and GM's who put in the effort to create a successful event and provide the masses with opportunities to experience new games / rulesets, meet new people and showcase all that FG has to offer. I appreciate the effort and time that all of you have taken to provide such a successful and well run event.

I personally would like to thank Damned, has now introduced me to Dungeon World, provided a fantastic experience and was successful on taking me well out of my own comfort zone on more than one occassion during the evening.

May the roll of the die be kind to you all.

Zacchaeus
April 11th, 2016, 13:13
I second this.

Big shout out to the organising team and especially to damned who ploughed on despite a terrible bought of man-flu recently :)

Also to all the players who took part in my sessions making them all very enjoyable experiences.

ddavison
April 11th, 2016, 14:51
Indeed. A big thanks to Damned, Trenloe and all the GM's and other helpers out there that make this a great convention each and every time. This is all completely community run and yet it runs very efficiently and professionally. That is a testament to the community at large. I hope to continue to see this grow over the years.

chanceboon
April 11th, 2016, 15:35
I'd just like to take a couple of minutes to thank those involed in "The Life of a Conscripted Goblin". You all took ownership of the pregens with perfect ability and ran a pack of true goblins! I had every possible eventuality completely mapped out and planned for...except the one direction you all decided to go in...it's been a long time since I laughed that hard during a game. Well done!

ffujita
April 11th, 2016, 18:57
A quick shout out to DM Ken Beckman who DMed 4 adventures that I played this weekend. Thanks! And also thanks to the Organizers :) (I guess I have my priorities backwards).

xazil
April 12th, 2016, 02:26
A great amount of appreciation for Holognome who not only organized the PFS events at FGCon, including a multi-table event he then went and ran a half dozen tables. A herculean effort!

Ardem
April 12th, 2016, 05:28
Well done to the organisers, GM's and players. Another good event. I always like the wrap up posts from Damned and Trenloe, in regards to stats, the nerd in me is expectant waiting <grin>

Stryfe484
April 18th, 2016, 14:18
Oh no! I missed it? When is the next one?

Mask_of_winter
April 18th, 2016, 15:07
October

jajen2003
April 18th, 2016, 16:28
Many thanks to Zacc for hosing An Incomplete Lunch. I had a great time at FG-Con and was able to bring some stuff back to my games. :D

LordEntrails
April 18th, 2016, 21:16

But don't forget to look for FGDaze, though only a single day in length, they are very similar in format and content.