PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 5E - details inside

Reese_Kracus
April 11th, 2016, 00:43
I currently DM 2 FG campaign and a RL campaign and I am looking to get in front of the DM screen and play some 5E D&D.

My available time slots are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday nights after 8pm EST.

Please let me know if anyone has an opening for me in a party!

Reese_Kracus
April 18th, 2016, 02:46
*BUMP* Still looking for a group to join! I don't care if it's already started even!

Morgentaler
April 20th, 2016, 18:42
Hey looking to get the right group on Wednesday evenings, bi weekly 7:30 to 10:00PM EST. PM me if interested.

Reese_Kracus
April 22nd, 2016, 02:49
Hey looking to get the right group on Wednesday evenings, bi weekly 7:30 to 10:00PM EST. PM me if interested.
Wish I could, but Wednesdays I already DM a campaign.

My available time slots are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday nights

Hennet
April 24th, 2016, 05:55
I am running a 5e game, usually three-four sessions a week around that time and your free days would work great, you would just have to be cool with playing a lot or missing out a few games, but if you like playing you shouldn't miss any cause I could easily hold off on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but your schedule sounds perfect. We've had trouble finding consistent players who like to play as much as our core group (two players) so if this sounds like something you'd enjoy, let me know!