PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Fri (N), Sat (A), Sun (A) US Time Zone prefer Pathfinder

omegasun06
April 5th, 2016, 01:52
FG License: Free currently - but if required could upgrade
Time Zone: Eastern time US
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play Friday nights (after 7 EST), Most Saturdays, and most Sundays any time.
Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience: I have some experience with D&D 5e, and a very limited experience with Pathfinder (ran the beginner box quest but have read the players guide)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds, I have played around making a character and watched several videos to on how it works to get the basics.

Character Type Preferred: I believe party makeup is very important so i would be willing to consider other classes if it was more beneficial to the group. If any class works i would look towards a Monk, Paladin, or Alchemist.

About Me: I am an in my early thirties. I enjoy both the rp and combat aspects of tabletop games. I prefer to be in a group that focuses on team work and good play over godly characters. I would really like to find a long term campaign that promotes character development and growth. I enjoy a little silliness in my gaming however i would prefer a group that is somewhat down to earth and knows when to be serious as well.

omegasun06
April 28th, 2016, 21:32
Bump