PDA

View Full Version : Frog God Games and SmiteWorks Sign Agreement to Convert Content for Play on FG

ddavison
April 4th, 2016, 23:29
Unlike the April 1st post I made on social media, this one is legit.

I am happy to announce that Frog God Games (and also Necromancer Games) and SmiteWorks have reached an agreement to produce their modules for play on Fantasy Grounds. The first product launched today will be the Fifth Edition Foes module, which is compatible with the built-in 5E ruleset for Fantasy Grounds. Several products are already in the works and we look forward to announcing them as they release.

Frog God Games produces a wide range of products for Swords & Sorcery, 5E and Pathfinder. We will be focusing on 5E and Pathfinder releases at this time. Popular collections from Frog God Games includes The Lost Lands, Razor Coast, Rappan Athuk, Quests of Doom, Fifth Edition Foes and Tome of Horrors.

Mortar
April 4th, 2016, 23:41
Nice!

Nylanfs
April 5th, 2016, 00:36
Soo, more work for freelancers is what I'm hearing...

ddavison
April 5th, 2016, 00:37
Indeed. Several of them are in the works as we speak and a few of them are ready for me to review already.

jasonthelamb
April 5th, 2016, 02:26
Very nice!

GunbunnyFuFu
April 5th, 2016, 03:22
Oooo...I hope to see Rappan Athuk converted. That would be EPIC.

Mortar
April 5th, 2016, 03:31
Oooo...I hope to see Rappan Athuk converted. That would be EPIC.

+10000000000

JohnD
April 5th, 2016, 15:47
Is there a full list of the monsters in that book? Looks to be only about 24 or so.

gaara6666
April 5th, 2016, 15:49
RAPPAN ATHUK FOR PATHFINDER....SUCH WOW MUCH GOOD:D

I can only hope such a beauteous thing comes to pass.

Gwaihir Scout
April 5th, 2016, 15:53
Awesome.

Old Man Trouble
April 5th, 2016, 16:01
This is great news. I look forwards to more content that can be purchased, especially full campaigns.

Is it known if these shall include full effects for spells and abilities?

Ken L
April 5th, 2016, 17:30
RAPPAN ATHUK FOR PATHFINDER....SUCH WOW MUCH GOOD:D

I can only hope such a beauteous thing comes to pass.

Want.

I own the PDF though so it might be a 'double buy'. If they had an option for the maps aligned with gird sans the GM icons I'd pick it up.

callahan09
April 5th, 2016, 17:48
This is fantastic, thanks! I look forward to seeing future work from Frog God on FG. My free trial is about halfway up now and I'm really loving the product and the community & devs here, so I've already been completely sold on buying a full license for myself once the trial is over, and products like this being built for FG (as well as all the other stuff available already and partnerships with WOTC, etc) are a good reason to buy into the system for me.

Blahness98
April 5th, 2016, 19:48
About time. I have been pestering Greg about it for over a year now.

And you can't forget about the Slumbering Tsar. That is another meat grinder on party with Rappan Athuk.

jshauber
April 5th, 2016, 21:29
Is there a full list of the monsters in that book? Looks to be only about 24 or so.

John, There are about 250ish monsters in there. The one picture is only showing monsters from the Aberration sub-group. There are also Undead, Oozes, Plants, Humanoids, Fiends. Loads of fun stuff that old school gamers like us can really appreciate from years ago.

About 1/3-1/2 are from Monster Manual II, Fiend Folio or some of the really early adventures like Expedition to Barrier Peaks and Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth. There are some from old The Dragon and White Dwarf (before it was all GW) and even a cross over or two from Rappan Athuk

GunbunnyFuFu
April 5th, 2016, 21:43
About time. I have been pestering Greg about it for over a year now.

And you can't forget about the Slumbering Tsar. That is another meat grinder on party with Rappan Athuk.

Slumbering Tsar would be equally welcome. Both are very, very awesome campaigns!

JohnD
April 5th, 2016, 22:02
John, There are about 250ish monsters in there. The one picture is only showing monsters from the Aberration sub-group. There are also Undead, Oozes, Plants, Humanoids, Fiends. Loads of fun stuff that old school gamers like us can really appreciate from years ago.

About 1/3-1/2 are from Monster Manual II, Fiend Folio or some of the really early adventures like Expedition to Barrier Peaks and Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth. There are some from old The Dragon and White Dwarf (before it was all GW) and even a cross over or two from Rappan Athuk

Awesome. Will be purchasing then as soon as I have access to a decent download connection.

Blahness98
April 6th, 2016, 02:37
Slumbering Tsar would be equally welcome. Both are very, very awesome campaigns!

Running Tsar right now with a group. And to those that are wondering, yes, it is as deadly as people say.

hawkwind
April 8th, 2016, 17:18
Rappan Athuk! and Swords and Wizardry rule set please. I already have my own version of Foes and TOH