PDA

View Full Version : Issues with exported One sheet.

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 19:23
Ive made a campaign called ENVY, added my images, tokens, maps, encounters ect.

Then i export all of the above into a .mod file.

Load up my Deadlands campaign and open the envy module i made.

The images are linked properly and im getting xml errors. For example one of the pictures of bill sandhere is coming up as a picture of the burning farmhouse? Ive got some crossed wires when i export?

Everything works get inside the "envy" campaign i created everything in... just not in a different campaign with the loaded exported module

Any ideas?

Wansum

Trenloe
April 4th, 2016, 21:20
Is the module created with exactly the same ruleset? Did you create it with any extensions? What are the XML errors you're getting?

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 21:30
I dont know how to create an extension. I started a new SW campaign, using the deadlands extension and SW enhanced lib, and enhanced lib for deadlands.

Entered all the data and exported it.

When i load up the module in the campaign i want to play and try and load images i get "database error:image: Invalid file (hideout.png)"

I dont have a file called hideout.png in the original exported campaign i made it in.

the file Bill Sandhere image, is linked to the invalid hideout.png
another file i made which is a battlemap is called "ranchhouse.jpg" is somehow linked to (bill sandhere.png) same error as above
bills hideout battlemap is linked to "envy cavemap.png"
and wierdly the last file just opens up a blank map without error.

all the files from the original export are jpg

Trenloe
April 4th, 2016, 21:36
I would guess there's an issue with the library extensions. Type /version in the chat window - then paste the full list in this thread.

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 21:41
The original campaign i created to make the modules says
Savage Worlds Deluxe version 4.2.5 (Build 1)
Deadlands: Reloaded version 2.2.3 (Build 1)
Adventure Deck version 1.5.0 (Build 1)

The campaign im trying to load it in says
Savage Worlds Deluxe version 4.2.5 (Build 1)
Deadlands: Reloaded version 2.2.3 (Build 1)
Adventure Deck version 1.5.0 (Build 1)

Trenloe
April 4th, 2016, 21:45
Hhhmm, that's not showing the library extension versions. Please provide a screenshot of the chat window after loading for the original campaign (where you created the module) so we can see all of the extensions listed and their versions.

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 21:46
So i just exported the file again... and instead of exporting everything, like weapons, armor, tables ect... I just exported the critters, humans, images and story.

Now its showing me the bill sandhere picture when it should be showing me battlemaps. infact the bill sandhere picture now comes up twice on different links

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 21:50

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 21:53

This picture in the last thread is where i made the module

the picture in this post is from where im trying to load it

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 22:02
I just converted all the files to .PNG files and now everthing is working.

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 22:03
Going to try and setup the encounters and drag the tokens on the battlemaps and then export it again and see what happens.

WansumBeats
April 4th, 2016, 22:14
Yah it appears that for whatever reason... it just didnt like the files being in JPG format?