PDA

View Full Version : zoom image sanity check

senjak
April 4th, 2016, 17:17
Just a quick sanity check to see if I'm missing something that should be obvious.

I have a very large battle map that I'd like to zoom the display window in on. (works out to something like 80" by 80")

I'd like the window to show just the 20" by 36" that the monitor surface has available. Then as the players move off of an edge I'd like to scroll the map.

The large monitor is on its back so that miniatures can be deployed to help everyone see. I'd like to be able to make the map scaled to about that of the miniatures (1" squares)

There seems to be some unusual limitations on how I can zoom any image, namely you can't scroll beyond either the x width or the y height.

Is that correct, or am I missing something?

Oh, and I only care about scaling for the monitor that's on its back. The other ones are for either the referee or the players at the far end of the table and don't need to be scaled correctly.

Thanks!

Senjak

Moon Wizard
April 4th, 2016, 23:47
That's correct. The current FG engine limits the zoom to be the width/height of the image. You would have to resize the window (use handle on bottom right of window, or CTRL + mouse drag) holding the image to zoom wider.

Regards,
JPG