PDA

View Full Version : D&D Adventure's League DM

rexx
April 4th, 2016, 04:38
I'm interested in running Adventurer's League games. I have a unlimited license and some experience playing in FG. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would be willing to run some short encounters for the next online con. I can home gen something however I'm not sure that would be AL standards. Can anyone suggest a one shot encounter I could run for the FG con coming up?
Thanks,
Rexx

FSHSchmo
April 4th, 2016, 05:15
I'm interested in running Adventurer's League games. I have a unlimited license and some experience playing in FG. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would be willing to run some short encounters for the next online con. I can home gen something however I'm not sure that would be AL standards. Can anyone suggest a one shot encounter I could run for the FG con coming up?
Thanks,
Rexx

Hey there Rexx. As of right now official content can only be found on the DMs Guild Website (https://www.dmsguild.com/). Anybody is free to purchase it and run it. If you would like to run an adventure at FG Con this weekend send an email to [email protected] or you can PM me on the forums and I will send you all the info needed. If you choose to run a game at FG Con you will be supplied with all the adventures being offered as well as a few extra goodies. As far as short encounters to run, Suits of the Mists is the Season 4 into adventure and consist of (5) 1 hour missions so it would be a great way to break into DM'ing. After the con is over you can also head over to the ALOnlineTools (https://www.alonlinetools.net/) website and browse through the games offered there as well as post listings of games that you would like to DM.

rexx
April 4th, 2016, 06:16
Is Suits of Mists available for purchase for FG or only available as a PDF?
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Rexx

damned
April 4th, 2016, 06:19
You would be provided with the adventure all ready to run so long as you run a complying Adventurers League online session.

rexx
April 4th, 2016, 06:20
The Suits of Mists has very bad reviews on the DM Guild's Website. Are you aware of content I could run that is already imported into FG?

rexx
April 4th, 2016, 06:25
I would be willing to comply with the Adventurers League online session rules. This would be my first time running such an session but I would do my best to comply with all the rules. I have read through all of the material I could find online about Adventurers League including the DM and Player's guides.
Regards,
Rexx

rexx
April 4th, 2016, 06:31
Is it OK to post sessions saying they will be run using Adventurer's League 5e rules? I would like to post my sessions as soon as possible to have the best chance of getting players.

damned
April 4th, 2016, 09:53
Just hang in there until FSHSchmo gets back to you.... :)

rexx
April 4th, 2016, 12:58
Will do thanks for all the help :)

rexx
April 5th, 2016, 01:21
Thanks for all your help. I'm all set I have three events scheduled for this convention. I know I signed up late but hopefully I can get some people to sign up to play. Next time I will be ahead of schedule.
Regards,
Rexx

TheNephilim
May 3rd, 2016, 05:17
Hey Rex,
When you get a game going, I'd be interested in playing in a long running group. I am on the east coast and have a regular license. Thanks John