PDA

View Full Version : LFG- single player for Pathfinder, 3.5 or 5e Evenings EST

pnpoldschoolgamer
April 3rd, 2016, 21:47
Hi All,

I'm hoping to find a regular Pathfinder; 3.5 or 5e gaming group; I'm new to Fantasy Grounds but have had lots of experience in another online tabletop system; I have no issue picking up a license if needed for a game.

I've been playing RPGs for years, mostly high fantasy D&D sorts of all editions. Ideally I'd like to find a group that is running a longer campaign style game. I can play one to two nights a week after 8:30 pm until about 1:00 am EST. Happy to use any sort of chat system (team speak etc.) or other tools the group is using.

I am older (over 40) and ideally would like to join a game with a good balance between rp and dice rolling; I enjoy joking about but don't want to play in an overly silly game; I enjoy games with long story arcs, deep character development and balance between narrative and sandbox styles. I'm more into hardcore rules but can be flexible. I can commit to being reliable as a player and I am willing to take turns dming with the right group. I'm happy to develop a character that fits with an existing campaign or group as well.

-Mike

belkasro
April 5th, 2016, 23:28
well i got a game that starts at 7 or 8pm every tuesday if interested