PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e HotDQ or CoS (As Player) / LFP Murder in Baldur's Gate (As DM)

The Buster B
March 31st, 2016, 16:41
Looking to join HotDQ or CoS as a player (can play anytime) and to run Murder in Baldur's Gate
FG License: I have Ultimate
Game System: 5e
Time Zone: I am Canadian Atlantic Time
Day of week and time: Mondays or Thursdays starting at 7pm Atlantic (6pm Eastern) or later
If new game, planned start date: Whenever
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: i.e. Long term for HotDQ or CoS, only a couple sessions to complete Murder in Baldur's Gate

Text or Voice: Voice preferred
Voice software used: Can use any voice software but do not have my own server set up currently for server based clients.

Number of Players in game & needed: At least 4 for Murder in Baldur's Gate
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level for MiBG
Character restrictions: Standard races and classes you would find in Baldur's gate (nothing that wouldn't be able to live in BG)

Details of scenario: I have parsed the entire Murder in Baldur's Gate Campaign setting and Scenario and it is ready to go ASAP, I will be DMing that content. I would also like to participate as a player in Curse of Strahd or Hoard of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat. Unfortunately I prefer not to be a PC in PotA as I am DMing it currently in my live session and will be transitioning to a player soon to start OotA as well.

I am a 29 yr old mature player and prefer playing with other adults. I appreciate minimal rules lawyering and find RPing encounters rewarding both as a DM and as a player. As a player I always try to add something to make my characters actions feel unique and believable. I always look for interesting solutions once combat does begin as well. As a DM I reward this type of playing and prefer avoiding a min maxed munchkin games as much as possible. However, building a strong character is still highly encouraged, though focusing on role-playing such characters always results in a more memorable, and often comical, outcome in my experience.

ThomasStallon
March 31st, 2016, 21:05
Sent pm.