PDA

View Full Version : New bug fixes now live (SavageWorlds 4.2.5, Deadlands 2.2.3)

phantomwhale
March 29th, 2016, 22:09
We have just pushed two bug fixes live. These fix the following bugs:

Savage Worlds v4.2.5
* Character sheet shortcuts now work again with the hotkey bar

Deadlands Reloaded v2.2.3
* Minisheet button restored on character sheet
* Character minisheet now works again
* Marshal (GM) fate chips no longer throw console errors

I still have a few very low impact bugs to investigate, but if anyone sees anything, please do let us know (reply here, or start a new thread).

Stay savage,
Ben

Hendell
March 29th, 2016, 22:47
Excellent news Phantom. Thanks for updating this.

A minor bug I have found is when you try to sell party loot in the party inventory sheet.

Unless I am doing something wrong it will not sell the items until you go in and remove the $ sign off each item.

You can get around this by doing that and selling and then adding in the $ sign in the description once its sold and you can then distribute it to the characters.

phantomwhale
March 30th, 2016, 00:58
I'll admit, I've not played with the party loot part at all (I think we "inherited" it from CoreRPG, not sure how much support we put into it though)

I'll pop that on my list for future improvements though; the next release is all about smoothing off any rough edges after the massive effort of porting SW into CoreRPG, and all the extra tools and improvements that came with it (all thanks to Ikael - I was a little too burnt out / snowed under to help much during that time)

Skellan
March 30th, 2016, 11:02
Thanks for your hard work fixing these things. It is really appreciated.

One thing I have noticed, though it is not really a bug, is that the auto roll incapacitation is not calculating wound penalties correctly when you kill a wild card with one blow. It is not adding the wound penalties from the attack that killed them to the incapacitation roll. Its not really a big deal but I guess it could do with fixing

Sorry to bring this up :(

Ikael
March 30th, 2016, 11:58
Thanks for your hard work fixing these things. It is really appreciated.

One thing I have noticed, though it is not really a bug, is that the auto roll incapacitation is not calculating wound penalties correctly when you kill a wild card with one blow. It is not adding the wound penalties from the attack that killed them to the incapacitation roll. Its not really a big deal but I guess it could do with fixing

Sorry to bring this up :(

Just second ago I commited fix for this to phantomwhale. It's very easy fix, the issue was that INC state was applied in use before wounds were applied. Small rearrangement fixed the issue, thank for the report

Skellan
March 30th, 2016, 12:33
awesome, thanks!

phantomwhale
April 25th, 2016, 11:52
Excellent news Phantom. Thanks for updating this.

A minor bug I have found is when you try to sell party loot in the party inventory sheet.

Unless I am doing something wrong it will not sell the items until you go in and remove the $ sign off each item.

You can get around this by doing that and selling and then adding in the $ sign in the description once its sold and you can then distribute it to the characters.

Hey Hendell,

I've just submitted a patch back to the Smiteworks team to support "$" currency. Currently the CoreRPG ruleset only supports currency suffixes, and then only alphanumeric ones.

The patch I submitted should allow non-alphanumeric currencies (e.g. such as $. And £ too, for my fellow brits) - and support currency prefixes (so $30 should work, as well as 30$).

They've obviously got to review and release that code, but I'm hoping it will be coming soon, and that should make your Deadlands currency dealings a little smoother.

Cheers,
Ben

Hector Trelane
May 22nd, 2016, 02:50
Hi Phantomwhale, I can't get the Deadlands Reloaded Manual Configuration extension to work, despite following instructions from pages 37 and following in the PDF. Is that now an obsolete feature?