PDA

View Full Version : DMing an Eberron Campaign

Lee S.
May 6th, 2005, 05:24
Alrighty, so I see there aren't many Eberron campaigns going that need new players. So I'll be starting an Eberron campaign based out of Sharn.

I believe I have 2 players already (MythioS and a friend of mine, Maginolia) and need 2-3 more. I'd like to try to play on a Friday or Saturday Evening every other week. I can have an adventure ready to go, I think, by next friday (5/13/05).

So, if you're interested please email me at [email protected] and we'll all get together through AIM or email to discuss character classes, levels, and other such things.

Lee S.
May 8th, 2005, 21:01
We still need 1-2 more players for our Eberron Campaign.

Current class lineup are as follows:
Artificer
Bard
Barbarian or Archer?
Fighter
Caster of Some Type

I'd like to have someone play a wizard/sorcerer/psion type class and someone play a healer type class if posible. I've asked one person to be a divine or arcane healer rather than another tank (3 tanks ina group? EEEP!)

We are using the Core Rulebooks (including the Expanded Psionics Handbook), Eberron Campaign Setting, Races of Eberron, and the Complete titles.

The first session is scheduled for Friday the 13th, at 6pm EST. Please contact me at the above email or AIM nick for more information. I'd rather not run support NPCs, I have a gift for killing them off frequently.

Please, we just need 1 more person for a full group!

Dragontongue
May 12th, 2005, 08:10
if you still got room i would be interested.

willing to play anything caster prefered.

AndyPan
May 12th, 2005, 18:49
If you still need another player, send me an email at [email protected]. I don't get home from work till about 6:30, but can try and get in sooner. Let me know!