PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver or other official modules - GMT+1 - Language: German

Gatekeeper
March 28th, 2016, 22:29
FG License: Standard or Ultimate (if needed)
Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Deutschland)
Day of week and time: Weekdays (except Monday) oder Sunday afternoon (7 - 8 pm)
Start date: open
Planned Frequency: 2-3 sessions per month
Term: Mostly official content

Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: Teamspeak or other

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 3-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with equipment from class and background of PHB
Character restrictions: 5e PHB classes and races only. Standard point buy for stats.

Details: I would like to run Lost Mines of Phandelver to get more familiar with FG. If everybody knows the module I will run one of the other official modules. Newcomers are welcome.

Special: Das Spiel und die Unterhaltungen im TS laufen in Deutsch. Regelwerke und der FG Client etc. bleiben natürlich in englischer Sprache. Ich bin gespannt, ob sich hier auch deutschsprachige Spieler aufhalten, die Interesse an einer FG Gruppe haben.

Cheers
Gate

damned
March 29th, 2016, 00:09
Welcome Gatekeeper!
There are not large numbers of German Language Users frequenting the site. It seems the majority of those who play in another language tend to use local forums more than these.
In saying that there are some very active German users about.
Good luck with the game and dont be afraid to bump the thread in a few days if you are still looking.

Gatekeeper
March 29th, 2016, 08:24
Thank you damned!

I'm also looking for players on some german forums, but up to now I have not found large gatherings of german D&D + FG players on any site. It seems we are splintered ;)

Nightmarus
March 30th, 2016, 20:32
I am interested ! It's my first time here and I haven't played alot RPG's yet though.

damned
March 31st, 2016, 08:00
Look! The Germans are multiplying! Huzzah!

Mindflayer
March 31st, 2016, 12:06
I'm from Germany and interested as well! Wrote you a PM, Gatekepper.

Shanksy
April 1st, 2016, 16:32
Hello there,
I would also be interested in joining a nice group - in the beginning preferably for Sundays every other week. Have no experience with 5E, but did play in a 6 months long campaign in an online Pathfinder group on roll20 about 1 1/2 years ago, so not quite beginner, but far from advanced. I am new on FG. Finally an interesting GMT+1 post on the Net :-D

Hermundure
April 2nd, 2016, 12:41
Hi another german (me) rising up to get on the roster ;-p

Targas
April 2nd, 2016, 18:48
As damned says there are lots of German players on 'Drachenzwinge', however mostly using a customized ruleset for 'Das Schwarze Auge'. :-) As a 1st Ed. AD&D Player from the early days I don't like 'DSA' by much, however others might like it. I brought my group to these forums, as we're using the Game Calendar as well - and there are lots of nice users around, always offering help when needed, like damned. ;-)

Gatekeeper
April 9th, 2016, 22:01
Our group is full and will start this week. There are enough german players for some more groups. Some more german DMs would be fine ;) Thanks for the help and interest.