PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the Mountains of Madness - WiP

MadBeardMan
March 26th, 2016, 19:12
Greetings All,

Now that Secrets of New Orleans has been released, and Secrets of San Francisco has been sent for review, I'm actually focusing on Traveller RPG Ruleset (another fav ruleset of mine), but I love CoC soooooooo much I couldn't resist doing this book. Such an ace Campaign and for me, it'll help with the Horrors on the Orient Express conversion which'll hopefully be ready when 7E is done.

So don't expect this done quickly, it's a work in progress....

Cheers
Col

martel
March 26th, 2016, 20:13
And is it easy to translate in other langage ? you use String Translat ?

MadBeardMan
March 26th, 2016, 20:29
And is it easy to translate in other langage ? you use String Translat ?

To be honest that's not something I've thought about - let me converse with the powers that be about it..... still it's a HUGE book so will take a lot of translating..

martel
March 27th, 2016, 08:56
To be honest that's not something I've thought about - let me converse with the powers that be about it..... still it's a HUGE book so will take a lot of translating..

I will rephrase my question, do not talk about tranduction but easy replacement text.
Keeping the structure of the story, and imported images.

Are there many image with embedded text above.

MadBeardMan
March 27th, 2016, 14:23
Morning,

I'm going to conversion that book using it as a Library, here's what I mean: 13587

But also there will be Story Entries for each Chapter, plus the maps/pictures as needed (just like you get for normal Scenario's).

Cheers

Luthbel
May 10th, 2016, 23:20
It will be great!
It will be possible to modify the images or doing a translation? Iīm a Spanish speaker, and I use to replace all the text and images and I use the FG adventure modules as the skeleton to be sure everything works, but I replace all the content. Frankly, Chaosium pictures are quite ugly. I donīt have too much trouble with English, but I feel more confident GMing with the material in Spanish, so it should be really cool to be able to replace stuff easily (edited to add: for personal use only of course).
Cheers!