PDA

View Full Version : New to FG--Images Won't Upload

johnlangen
March 24th, 2016, 17:21
I can't get any images to upload. I've tried drag and drop into IMAGES & MAPS. I've tried opening the folder. I'm running FG on a Mac. Any help is much appreciated!

ddavison
March 24th, 2016, 18:03
Are you running the Mac version from Steam or the Mac version through a custom Linux install? Drag and Drop to the app won't work, but if you click the button for the folder, it should open up Images folder for the campaign in a Finder window (On the Steam version of the WINE wrapper) and you can place images in there directly.

johnlangen
March 24th, 2016, 18:07
Running the Mac version from Steam. When I click on FOLDER I can see the jpg image. When I click on the file it opens up in Mac Finder not FG. When I try and drag and drop it just pulls itself back into the folder instead of FG.

Trenloe
March 24th, 2016, 18:14
Running the Mac version from Steam. When I click on FOLDER I can see the jpg image. When I click on the file it opens up in Mac Finder not FG. When I try and drag and drop it just pulls itself back into the folder instead of FG.If the image is in the FG campaign /images directory in Finder then that is the right place for it to be (FG reads from that directory). If the images window in FG is not updating, open and close the images list and see if it is there now.

johnlangen
March 24th, 2016, 18:23
I tried closing the images list and reopening it and it didn't update. Backed all the way out to the Launch screen, reopened the campaign, and it was there. Thanks for your help.