PDA

View Full Version : DM pick up lines

Fencer
March 23rd, 2016, 15:24
i thought it would be fun to help out some DM's with a few pick up lines, keeping D&D as a theme. ill start with: "Hey baby, id DM your module anytime!!!"

kylania
March 23rd, 2016, 20:16
"Roll for initiative!"

"You're standing in a bar. There is a ruggedly handsome DM in front of you offering to buy you a drink. What will you order?"

"Wanna go on a quest to save the land and have sex? No? You don't like quests huh?"

Fencer
March 23rd, 2016, 22:43
"Your dad must be a rogue, cause he stole the stars and hid them in your eyes!!"

Black Hammer
"How high is your will save? Y'know, the one that resists my charms?"

Fencer
"How high is your will save? Y'know, the one that resists my charms?"

hehe

gaara6666
March 24th, 2016, 00:21
OK... OK I DO NERDY PICKUP LINES ALL THE TIME. time to show you guys what i got

Damn you caught me flatfooted with that sneak attack on my heart

you got a body like a D20..because I could tumble with you all over my table all night

I could get my hands all over you like a monk's flurry of blows

id be on that body faster than TPK in Tomb of Horrors.

Are you Beholder-ed to me? cuz you got EYES to kill for.

You must have levels in Bard because you sure are fascinating.

You are the kinda girl id take levels in Druid for, so I could get in SHAPE for you.

You are so beautiful it is almost too hard to-rrasque you out.

Fencer
March 24th, 2016, 12:32
"Hey baby, did you wash your +1 Leather Pants with windex? Cause' i can see myself in them!!"

gaara6666
March 24th, 2016, 16:53
OKAY GUYS PART 2 ON THE CAVALCADE OF NERDY PICKUP LINES

Damn your constitution score must be maxed out, cuz youve been running through my mind all day with no problem.

I sure hope you have enough levels in monk because you are gonna be falling for me

You are definitely a priceless hoard to me, because I plan to be DRAGON you around town on my arm.

People call me Vecna in bed because I am good at lending a HAND and keeping an EYE on them

People call my dating skills on a divine level cuz others PELOR in comparison.

Don't worry baby I took improved grapple cuz I plan on never letting you go once you're in my arms.

Do you have a cloak of charisma on? cuz you are absolutely charming.

Fencer
March 24th, 2016, 17:12
"Someone cast resist fire, cause this chick sure is HOT!!!"

gaara6666
March 24th, 2016, 18:45
"damn you are the rust monster to my iron golem cuz I just fall to pieces around you"

Fencer
March 25th, 2016, 12:11
heres one for a female DM... "Is that a Greatsword you got there, or are you just happy to see me?"

Oberoten
March 25th, 2016, 16:06
"So tell me, do you believe in creating your OWN romantic fairy-tale story?" ...this one got me married. :)

gaara6666
March 26th, 2016, 10:54
This one is dedicated to my GM Eric. "They call me "SAVAGE WORLDS" because I know how to explode in just the right places"

Fencer
March 26th, 2016, 12:15
slightly off topic here but can be used as a riddle.."What does my big toe and women have in common with my DMing table?"

answer: sometimes i bang both of them on it!!!

jasonthelamb
March 26th, 2016, 14:21
"Want to try a one-shot?"

ddavison
March 26th, 2016, 14:42
"Rocks fall, everyone dies"

I think I'm going to save you guys from a self-induced TPK and just close this thread for now. :)