PDA

View Full Version : Player LF - Eberron

Lee S.
May 4th, 2005, 19:56
Hello, are there any Eberron games that have a vacancy or any groups looking for a DM for their Eberron game? I'm willing to do either but would really like a chance to PLAY the game for once. :)

~Lee S.

MythioS
May 4th, 2005, 20:14
is Eberron a d20 setting like Greyhawk or Forgotten Realms?

richvalle
May 4th, 2005, 20:18
Yes with books etc dedicated to it.

WoTC setting.

rv

Lee S.
May 4th, 2005, 20:26
I've heard a rumor that Eberron is replacing Forgotten Realms as the new ongoing campaign world. I don't know if this is true or not.

MythioS
May 4th, 2005, 20:42
Could definatly use another DM if your willing to run?

Lee S.
May 5th, 2005, 20:04
Do you have an existing dm and I would be a secondary?

I've been fiddling with FG a bit and come to realize I need a dry run before doing anything major.

gavalon
May 5th, 2005, 20:15
I've heard a rumor that Eberron is replacing Forgotten Realms as the new ongoing campaign world. I don't know if this is true or not.

Eberron is just the new thing. It has alot of new posibilities and most of the people playing it are creating new things to go with it.

When you say replace, if you mean more popular... im sure it is "replacing" it. Thats because its newer. Lots of people played forgotten realms, so to change, they go to Eberron, im sure something will replace that in a year. In a year, there will still be plenty of people playing Eberron, FR, and regular DnD.

MythioS
May 5th, 2005, 20:55
Well i have a dm in the RTTOEE group but hes already tied up tryn to run that campaign so youd be a 2nd - 1st :)

Lee S.
May 5th, 2005, 21:56
When I said repleaced, I had gotten the impression that WoTC would no longer be making new Forgotten Realms gaming products (probably still keeping with the novel line).

Okay, I think I can handle that. I've got a friend that wants to tag along for the game aslo. Send me an email to [email protected] so we can hash out some details and arrange a dry run for testing my router and connection.