PDA

View Full Version : test

Scrawled
March 20th, 2016, 21:22
please delete this post. i'm new and i can't delete it. my initial post was denied for some weird reason. something about "number of urls". my post only contained 1 url adress. I can't understand this. thank you.

Zacchaeus
March 20th, 2016, 21:43
Hi, Scrawled welcome to FG and to the community.

Until you have made a few posts attachments need to be approved and you can't include url's in your posts. So even one is too many :)

damned
March 20th, 2016, 22:09
Hey Scrawled just because you cant post URLs just yet doesnt mean you are not welcome!
Feel free to post again and I think you can post with a URL (maybe not on your first post) but it will require a moderator to approve it until you have a few more posts under your belt.

ddavison
March 21st, 2016, 00:05
Welcome Scrawled. Please bear with us with the extra security. It was necessary to protect against a lot of foreign spam that was making its way through the various registration security features.

Scrawled
March 21st, 2016, 12:18
The problem is that I cannot post pictures of our screenshots. Or at least I think that is what causes this problem. Can you make an exception? Thank you for your understanding.

damned
March 21st, 2016, 12:19
what is the issue you are having?

Scrawled
March 21st, 2016, 12:59
The forum does not let me post pictures from a url. I have to become an established member to do that. I only posted 2 threads so far. About 6 more to go I believe. I guess I'll manage, but any solution recommendations are welcome.

damned
March 21st, 2016, 13:13
I understand that Scrawled but I cant help you with that. If you tell me what your FG challenge is I may be able to help you there...

ddavison
March 21st, 2016, 14:34
I believe it should remedy itself after 5 posts, so you can try it again. Instead of posting a picture to a URL, you can also try using the upload image option.