PDA

View Full Version : Murder at Baulders Gate

Batman13
March 20th, 2016, 15:43
Why is this not for sale? It is a 5th ed module.

Zacchaeus
March 20th, 2016, 16:24
Because TASAgent hasn't (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27583-WotC-Adventures) done it yet. Strahd got in the way I suspect. And no, I have no details of a time frame :)

ddavison
March 20th, 2016, 17:19
It is in the pipeline but all of the playtest adventures (the ones that make sense for conversion) are slated to be done as a secondary priority to all the current releases. They need a little more thought during conversion since some of the stats, spells and other content may have changed upon final release of D&D fifth edition. They have been well received so far, but they are in much less demand than the current releases.

Batman13
March 20th, 2016, 17:30
Thank you. I was reading through the Icewind Dale module and it state that the party can complete the Murder at Baulders Gate first. I thought it would be neat to do just that, so I went looking. Hopefully, it will come out soon.

TASagent
March 21st, 2016, 07:27
Honestly, their storylines aren't really connected (other than being set in the same time period), and it will require a lot of tweaking to the combat encounters of the one you run second, since the players will have out-leveled the contents in either case (both are levels 2-5). It is probably easier to adjust the combat encounters in Murder (when they happen) than it is for Legacy.

Honestly, I haven't gotten started on Murder yet, and the conversions are usually several week undertakings, so it won't be available particularly soon. I just finished moving across the country, so once I get settled in I'll probably crack into Murder.

Mayavin
March 12th, 2017, 14:56
Any updates here? :) Has any work on the Murder in Baldur's Gate been done so far?

Zacchaeus
March 12th, 2017, 23:16
Not that I'm aware of. TASAgent is no longer around so this one might never get done.