PDA

View Full Version : New to FG player looking for pathfinder/D&D3.5/D&D5 campaign! (GMT+1!)

Drizzard
March 20th, 2016, 15:11
FG License: Paid License.
Time Zone: GMT+1
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Every day, looking for a twice-per-week or weekly game, 19:00 upwards.
Term: Preferably as long term as possible!
Voice: Yes, I can use voice and willing to download free software. Also willing to play via text-only. Have skype. Webcam is possible as well.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D3.5e, D&D5.
Game System Experience: D&D3.5e, Pathfinder
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have absolutely no experience with FG and would love some help getting to know the system and making a character sheet, hopefully I can find someone helpful. I have a preference for the official campaigns.

Character Type Preferred: No preferences.
About me:
Hey there,

I'm new to FG and I am interested in joining a long-running campaign. I am available every day, though prefer the weekends, and ideally I'm looking for a weekly or twice-per-week game. My ideal times are from 19.00 upwards, but I can adapt. I have experience with both pathfinder and D&D3.5, but I am a fast study and willing to learn and adapt to D&D5.

My interest in a long-running campaign mostly stems because I like to get to know my fellow players and characters, as well as the world and the consequences in it. I do not like having to rush or force through a campaign, preferring to take my time and even roleplay a bit.

A little information about me: I am a 24 year old male, in between jobs at the moment (but busy finding one!), from the Netherlands. I'm fluent in both english and dutch and an avid roleplayer and D&D enthusiast. I am open to play a wide viarity of characters and do not mind having to play certain classes or races.

Hopefully I can find a dedicated and experienced GM to join along on adventures with!

Drizzard
March 20th, 2016, 19:28
Added the template provided in the sticky! Times are in GMT+1.

Title does not seem to update correctly, though.