PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a morning Pathfinder game

JerryRig
March 19th, 2016, 23:18
I'm central timezone and have a swath of time available every Mon-Fri morning from 9am - 2:30pm. I would like to delve into a regular weekly game with some others who have free time during these hours. We would need us a couple more folks and a daring DM with the ambition to guide us on our path to heroism.

Trennik
March 20th, 2016, 19:53
Hi! I'm starting a Rise of the Runelords campaign. We played a little intro session last night, with the first battle. We played last night (Sunday) at 11pm, and it was kind of late. I have three players, and we're feeling out timeslots but we decided on Wednesday at 10:30am - 3:30pm MDT for our next game. That's slightly outside your posted time, but I'm looking for about three more players.

JerryRig
March 20th, 2016, 20:33
Actually that looks like it falls perfectly in my times. Would be like 9:30 - 2:30 Central time. I would like to join you guys.

Trenloe
March 20th, 2016, 21:00
Would be like 9:30 - 2:30 Central time.
Central Daylight is 1 hour ahead of Mountain Daylight (assuming you're in daylight savings now), so this would be 11:30am-4:30pm CDT.

Black Hammer
March 20th, 2016, 22:53
If you're still looking for people for that pathfinder game, I might also be interested. I'm in Eastern time, and get done work at noon here or earlier.

Trennik
March 21st, 2016, 07:01
Central Daylight is 1 hour ahead of Mountain Daylight (assuming you're in daylight savings now), so this would be 11:30am-4:30pm CDT.

Yeah this is correct, seems like it's outside of your timeslot JerryRig.

JerryRig
March 22nd, 2016, 02:21
ohh crappola .....ARGH!! Guess I have to withdraw my app ...and i had my character all drawn up. :( Well he will be ready for the next game.

Well folks I'm still looking for a AM game as listed above. Have mercy on a guy who cant tell time!!!