March 19th, 2016, 14:56
FG License: Standard
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Saturday 12-3ish PM
If new game, planned start date: March 26
Planned Frequency: Mostly weekly
Term: Would like a long term campaign, starting with Lost Mines of Phandelvar

Text or Voice: Text only - Only time I can play is during kids naptime, though I can listen I cannot speak

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mix 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level - Standard starting equipment by class
Character restrictions: I am old school, so I like to have characters roll stats. It also provides some variety - This will be done in the first session.

Calendar link - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1900

benwest00
March 19th, 2016, 15:33
I would be interested. I have owned FG for quite some time now, but have not been able to play due to work conflicts. I just upgraded to Ultimate recently as well as purchased all official 5E content.

I used to play 3.5E off and on several years ago - but haven't really played since. When 5E came out, I thought I might be able to play again...

CaptainArcana
March 19th, 2016, 17:19
I'm interested in playing. I'm old school D&D and fairly new to Fantasy Grounds. I love building characters, so if you have something in mind, just let me know and I'll build to suit :)

steelelfknight
March 19th, 2016, 17:52
I am interested in playing in your campaign. I have only been playing Pathfnder\3.5 for a while on FG and somewhat know my way around the program itself.

Trasin
March 24th, 2016, 22:58
We are set to go this Saturday. IP address of server is poster on the calendar.

dakkonwastes
March 25th, 2016, 23:52
well there are always no shows, so ill go ahead and throw my hat in

Trasin
March 26th, 2016, 17:03
Server is up and running

Trasin
March 26th, 2016, 17:40
Still need pc's here. Going to keep server running in case anyone shows up late. Would like to get characters rolled up today.

RespawningPleaseWait
March 26th, 2016, 17:41
Speaking of no shows, we have eight people signed up and one online.

Respawning: I'm going to facepalm.
DM: Roll for it.
Respawning: Natural 1.
DM: You knock yourself unconscious. Make a death save.

dakkonwastes
March 26th, 2016, 19:20
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. I thought char creation was an anytime between noon and 3. This morning I took my kids to the park, and then went shopping. Wouldn't have made it at noon today.

Trasin
March 26th, 2016, 22:03
Its ok, we'll plan on starting next week.

RespawningPleaseWait
March 26th, 2016, 22:25
Hopefully we can try again next week.

dakkonwastes
March 26th, 2016, 22:51
Oh! Is this game going to be 12-3 every week. Ok so used to evening games. Nap time usually starts then fpr me anyways. I found on calender before i found post and missed that line

FaithJr
March 26th, 2016, 23:13
i wish i would have seen this earlier!

Darkwolfer2002
March 27th, 2016, 03:36
I'm interested in joining. I only have 1 small obstacle. I normally work M-F but last few weeks I been working on Sat due to an ill-fated launch of some new inventory software (in which I am a team on). I'm not sure if I'll be working this Sat, but I know for sure I am free on Sat going forward. I am also new to FG but not to D&D or 5th ed. So if you still have room, I would be grateful to join.

Trasin
March 27th, 2016, 16:26
I'm going to go ahead and keep the server up most nights this week from say 8-10pm est, to give folks an opportunity to get character creation taken care of. I wanted the game to be in the early afternoon because it allows for some extra time if we need it. I have to get up very early for work so if we play at night then 10est would be the very latest we could play.

Trasin
March 27th, 2016, 16:34
Server will be up a good portion of today as well. If you log in and I am afk, go ahead and 4d6, dropping the lowest, six times. Put each score where you want and go ahead and start working on building from there.

Foomish
March 27th, 2016, 19:54
I'm around Right now, I'm going to be watching the Round of 8 for the Heroes of the Dorm Matches so I could roll up a character and see how things go. I'm very familiar with Roleplaying and even 5thED but Fantasy grounds is going to be a learning experience for me. So hit me up with the server address and I'll stumble my way through.

Magurdrac
March 27th, 2016, 20:36
I would be interested if you don't mind a UK player... I'm brand new to FG, but have played 5e before.

Darkwolfer2002
March 27th, 2016, 21:32
Ill try and hop on. Im a bigger fan of point buy myself. It is certainly a better option for DMs, it also keeps all character at the same power level. But eh it is your call ;) I wont complain as long as I get to play.

Diomitus
March 27th, 2016, 23:06
you still inviting people?

Trasin
April 2nd, 2016, 01:44
Server is up for character creation till 10pm est.

Darkwolfer2002
April 2nd, 2016, 01:48
I'm still pending did you have too many people?

Trasin
April 2nd, 2016, 02:11
Not yet, I accepted you. Go ahead and log in if you can get a character going

Ewhit
April 2nd, 2016, 17:29
Hi is there is room for this game?

New to fg paid version played dd since 70's work family life but can play 4pm on Saturdays. Pst any more info you want please contact

Trasin
April 2nd, 2016, 17:30
There is. Go ahead and log in

Ewhit
April 2nd, 2016, 17:43
Hi Trasin. I am at work until 330 pst. Will be home by 345 pst. I have a human wizard rolled up using standard stat format, but I can roll up what's needed rogue etc, however if this is an issue please pass on me and have a fun evening.

Ewhit
April 2nd, 2016, 23:52
Not sure if you started but I cannot see an ip address on the calender

RespawningPleaseWait
April 3rd, 2016, 00:12
The game ended about 4 hours ago. It's 12 to 3ish PM Eastern Standard Time.