PDA

View Full Version : Paypal issue, not sure why I cant buy

kevdog45
March 18th, 2016, 20:51
I bought the players manual pack on your site through paypal credit back on the 16th and it went through fine and I thought the product was good so I went in and tried to but the DM pack and the monster pack but this time it wouldn't let me use the credit option. Has anyone had this issue before using paypal credit? My account was new when I made my first purchase and it says Smiteworks got paid. I am just trying to figure out what is going on so if anyone has had this happen to them please help me out.

kevdog45
March 18th, 2016, 23:01
I found out why this is happening. Its a pretty deceptive and unethical reason but I guess it makes sense in today's deceptive and unethical corporate culture. I will buy my products some other way within Paypal.

For the record it is nothing Smiteworks appears to be doing. The deception is purely on Paypal's part.

damned
March 19th, 2016, 03:18
i think there is a $90 or $99 minimum purchase for paypal credit or something similar... its only available for US residents so Im not positive.

gqwebb
March 19th, 2016, 11:40
Oh, I know what it is. And it is very confusing because it got me twice. When you check out they have this be paypay credit sign or button. No don't click if if you already have paypal credit. That was to sign up for paypal credit. You manage how to pay paypal transactions at the paypal website. the just pay with paypal. You can point the paypal to a credit card, paypal credit, to your neighbors dog...