PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players! Rise of the Runelords Casual

Trennik
March 17th, 2016, 20:07
Hello!

I'm hoping to run some Pathfinder Society games via Fantasy Grounds. I haven't played any games yet - for the last couple weeks I've been building my extensions library, exploring the program, and figuring stuff out. I intend to start out with a Rise of the Runelords campaign, it's something I've ran a couple times before (the first module, at least). I don't want to run official PFS scenarios until I feel 100% comfortable with the program and that I can offer the full experience to the best of my ability. I'll save the learning and mistakes for this casual campaign.

I already have three tentative players. Nobody has showed up for the first session yet! Because of their schedules, I've settled on a Wednesday 10am MST time slot. I'd like to get three more players.

For convenience, and practice, I'm having them show up with 20 point buy PFS characters. Also, I think I'd like to run the sanctioned areas, when we get to them, as PFS scenarios. I'm not 100% on that yet, but when I run RotRL I always auto-level the PC's at the appropriate areas, instead of handing out XP. It's not far off to PFS the entire AP.

Looking forward to running some games!

damned
March 18th, 2016, 02:00
Welcome Trennik.
If you also post a Calendar Link with a scheduled play time that might also help attract a few more players too!

Trennik
March 18th, 2016, 02:41
Thank you!

Calendar Link >> https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1896

Trennik
March 20th, 2016, 20:04
Still looking for three players for this.

Bones972
March 26th, 2016, 16:20
ok im an idiot... didnt see time/date in description

Trennik
March 27th, 2016, 22:06
We've switched a few things up since the first session. Our third session will be this Wednesday, and we're now playing Wednesday mornings at 10am MDT. Still looking for a player.

Trennik
March 30th, 2016, 16:39
Game will be starting up soon, still looking for a player or two!

Phantom Mouse
April 3rd, 2016, 23:33
I've got a Kineticist I want to play if there's room.

Trennik
April 4th, 2016, 03:18
Yep still looking for two players. If you have Steam, add me I'm [HMRD] Trennik.

Character should be 20 point buy Pathfinder Society legal character, level 1.

Trennik
June 27th, 2017, 19:48
I'm once again looking for a player for my Rise of the Runelords campaign.

ONE player, 20 point buy, Pathfinder Society legal character. Level 8 - 33,000 GP

This campaign is obviously somewhere around the middle. Kind of an awkward place for a new character to jump in, but there's plenty of great adventuring to be had.

Game runs on Wednesday mornings, 11:30am - 3:30pm MDT

Blahness98
June 28th, 2017, 14:10
I could make that work.. If you are still looking, let me know.

Trennik
September 17th, 2017, 20:39
I'm looking for one player.

Pathfinder Society legal character, 20 point buy, level 9, 46,000GP