PDA

View Full Version : Spells and Powers Only Showing a Roll of 10

SilverBulletKY
March 17th, 2016, 00:54
I'm having an issue on one of my player's character sheets where it only shows a 10 on the die roll for any spell or power. It doesn't even roll the dice, just shows a 10 on the chat window. All other players work fine and I've even dragged their spells to his character sheet and it works for them but not him. I can redo his sheet but was just wondering what the issue might be?

Varsuuk
March 17th, 2016, 02:30
That sounds interesting - did you try exporting to Xml, rename the original and reimport to see if copy does same? If so, maybe attach the xml to see if anyone else has same issue to eliminate your setup. Although I cannot imagine a sheet doing that ;)

(I'm not sure, is there anything in a sheet that would violate ip sharing a char xml?)

SilverBulletKY
March 17th, 2016, 02:53
Tried it but it still does the same. How can I attach the file?

SilverBulletKY
March 17th, 2016, 03:01
I think it has something to do with the player being a fighter. They're trying to cast dragon breath as a dragonborn.

SilverBulletKY
March 17th, 2016, 03:09
I figured it out.. sorry. :>

Nylanfs
March 17th, 2016, 12:38
What was the problem?

SilverBulletKY
March 17th, 2016, 13:28
You had to target someone on these spells or otherwise they didn't roll anything. Also one of the powers had to be changed to the ability the DC was based on as it could be different depending on the character background so you had to manually change that.