PDA

View Full Version : I thought the Player's Handbook, DM Guide, and Monster Manual were included. Wrong?

johnlangen
March 15th, 2016, 20:51
I thought I read that the Player's Handbook, DM Guide, and Monster Manual were included. However, I only see the basic rules in my library. Is that all you get after buying a Standard license?

Trenloe
March 15th, 2016, 21:04
You get "Data Libraries: 3.5E, 5E SRD 5, D&D Basic Rules, FATECore, PFRPG" as listed on the Home Page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/home.php

johnlangen
March 15th, 2016, 21:05
Bummer. Thanks!

Nylanfs
March 15th, 2016, 22:03
tada!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?30343-New-Discounted-Bundles-for-The-Complete-D-amp-D-Experience&p=261002#post261002

johnlangen
March 16th, 2016, 00:36
Thanks for the answer. Can I bother you with one more? I'm not clear on how Ultimate is different then Standard subscription. The side-by-sides on the FG home screen look almost identical. Can you explain the difference?

Mask_of_winter
March 16th, 2016, 00:46
Thanks for the answer. Can I bother you with one more? I'm not clear on how Ultimate is different then Standard subscription. The side-by-sides on the FG home screen look almost identical. Can you explain the difference?
If you have the Ultimate License, players connecting to you don't need a license.

gqwebb
March 16th, 2016, 02:07

And on the home screen it asks you to click here to upgrade to ulimate.

AND

Welcome on board!

johnlangen
March 16th, 2016, 03:13
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Excited to get rolling.

drakonin
March 16th, 2016, 06:17
Best 400 bucks I have ever spent :) Still on the fence about getting the DMG though.

spite
March 16th, 2016, 07:35
Best 400 bucks I have ever spent :) Still on the fence about getting the DMG though.

I 100% recommend it, if you ever use loot tables, magic items, or random encounters, those alone are worth it. Then through in the entire text of the DMG with all the DM workshop stuff and it's great

Edit: by through, I mean throw, obviously >.<