PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Sunday Game Pacific US Time Zone prefer 5e

Praetorian
March 15th, 2016, 02:49
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Pacific
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sundays, sometime between 10 am - 6 pm Pacific
Term: Willing to be a part of a one-shot, module, or long-term play.
Voice: Willing to use whatever voice/video programs the group desires.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, D&D 4e, or Mutants and Masterminds 3e. I'm also willing to learn Dungeon World or be in a game of Star Wars Edge of the Empire.

Game System Experience: 13th Age; Aberrant; Adventure!; Blue Planet; Call of Cthulhu; Cyberpunk 2020; d20 Modern; Dark Conspiracy; DC Adventures; DC Heroes; Dragon Age; Dungeons and Dragons (3rd-5th Edition); Elric; Exalted (1st and 2nd Edition); GURPS Cyberpunk; Heroes Unlimited; Legend of the 5 Rings (2nd & 3rd Edition); Lord of the Rings (CODA); Marvel Universe; Marvel Heroic Roleplaying (Cortex); Mutants and Masterminds (2nd & 3rd Edition); Pendragon; Rifts; Serenity (Cortex); Shadowrun (2nd-4th Edition); Smallville (Cortex); Star Trek (CODA); Star Wars (WEG); Star Wars Saga Edition; Star Wars Edge of the Empire; Tales From The Floating Vagabond; Twilight 2000; White Wolf's Classic World of Darkness (All of It).

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have read the tutorials on the wiki and seen several videos on youtube. I have yet to actually play or GM in Fantasy Grounds.

Character Type Preferred: Varies on dozens of factors - story, setting. my mood, etc.

About me: I've been roleplaying and GMing since 1995. I am an avid gamer and cinephile - in fact, I have a degree in Film and Video Production. I'm looking to learn Fantasy Grounds, as well as a group of people who are easy going and passionate about roleplaying.