PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Light - Call of Cthulhu - One Shot Saturday 19 March

shanaz
March 14th, 2016, 11:21

FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite
Game System: Call of Cthulhu 7th Ed (BRP)

Day of week and time: 9:00 AM UTC+0 Saturday, 19 March 2016
Planned Frequency: Once only
Term: 3 hours

Text or Voice: Voice only.
Voice software used: Teamspeak (was Skype)

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. Not a lot of Combat, mostly roleplay, and running, lots of running.
Number of Players in game & needed: need 3-4.
Character starting level & equipment: Pre-generated character sheets, PDF's also available.

Details of your scenario:
Perched on a bleak and inhospitable rock off the coast of Scotland, the Hallowsay Light has guided sailors for over seventy years. Now its beacon has gone inexplicably dark, imperiling the ships that ply the waters of the North Atlantic. The news has reached the lighthouse tender Helios, already steaming toward the island of Hallowsay for its fortnightly relief of the station. A search party, made up of three volunteers from the crew of the Helios and a relief keeper, is sent to investigate. What awaits them are horrors from beyond!

Keeping the game very low tech, voice chat, feel free to roll physical dice. Beginners are welcome, the game relies heavily on good roleplaying, so if you can do that you'll be fine. The adventure will finish within 3 hours. I've run this scenario a lot of times, I'm new to running it online... should be fun.

Warning, this is a horror based game.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1890

Cheers,
ShoggothPete.

Skellan
March 17th, 2016, 04:05
Sounds fun. I am up for being eaten by a Shoggoth on Saturday morning

damned
March 17th, 2016, 04:40
shanaz this is my non gaming saturday - but Im in negotiations with the boss...

shanaz
March 17th, 2016, 09:58
Welcome aboard Skellan.

bazoed
March 17th, 2016, 10:14
count me in)

shanaz
March 18th, 2016, 03:35
Welcome Aboard Bazoed.

bazoed
March 18th, 2016, 09:46
Hey guys i`m sorry but there change in timetable, and i`ll be busy Sunday morning( I wish you good game.

shanaz
March 18th, 2016, 12:31
Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your busy Sunday.

damned
March 18th, 2016, 13:22
Hey bazoed there is no place on this planet that this game starts on Sunday morning :) If you are in the US the game is early (and possibly very early) morning Saturday and if you are in Europe it is late morning to early afternoon Saturday :)

bazoed
March 18th, 2016, 13:35
Hey bazoed there is no place on this planet that this game starts on Sunday morning :) If you are in the US the game is early (and possibly very early) morning Saturday and if you are in Europe it is late morning to early afternoon Saturday :)

oops... this humans is to clever for us, we should contact him not this one... Yes sorry misprint Saturday i mean. But why i was thinking about Sunday on Friday morning...

damned
March 18th, 2016, 13:37
Ahhh the madness beginneth already!

mariic
March 19th, 2016, 03:04
I'm in a pacific time zone, so can we reschedule it?

shanaz
March 19th, 2016, 05:43
This one is going ahead at the scheduled time... Maybe I'll run it again at a different time.

Skellan
March 19th, 2016, 13:27
That was lots of fun in a terrifying kind of way. I hope I get chance to join another one of your games

shanaz
March 19th, 2016, 13:49
Thanks Guys, I really enjoyed your roleplaying and they way it added to the story. I've added you to my contact list and let you know when I start running the new stories. Cheers, Pete.