PDA

View Full Version : Music in FG - Recommended Composer on Soundcloud

Calisto
March 13th, 2016, 08:01
I've hosted three game sessions using FG now and while there is much to love I've missed having audio effects and music along with my gaming sessions. This was always a big part of our face to face sessions back in the day and I wish there were an integrated way to handle in game.

I did try streaming music from a second pc via teamspeak (using the dedicated FG server) but the audio quality wasn't all that great. I'd used Roll20 in the past, liked the jukebox feature and have read posts here of folks using it in conjunction with FG. I am going to try this for my next session and have been building up a playlist for the campaign we're about to start.

The point of this post is to highlight a fantastic composer I ran across on Soundcloud. These are absolutely fantastic tracks for fantasy gaming, hope you like them as much as I do.

Songs from the Lost Land - Jan Glembotzki
https://soundcloud.com/janglembotzki

Check him out and share any others you have.

Mask_of_winter
March 13th, 2016, 08:04
Thanks for sharing this! Excellent indeed. This will supplement my collection quite nicely!

damned
March 13th, 2016, 10:24
Very good. Listening to a few tracks while I work on this damn firewall...

Skellan
March 13th, 2016, 11:31
Nice share, added to my list. Films use music for good reason.

If you are looking for others:

Liquid cinema
Adrian Von Zeigler
Audiomachine
Two Steps from hell

Mask_of_winter
March 13th, 2016, 12:01
Nice share, added to my list. Films use music for good reason.

If you are looking for others:

Liquid cinema
Adrian Von Zeigler
Audiomachine
Two Steps from hell
I knew of and listens to all but Liquid cinema. I'll check that one out. Thanks!
I'll add Jeremy Soule, Dead Can Dance, Inon Zur, Ennio Morricone, Basil Poledouris, Epic Score, Future World Music, Gerard Marino, Hans Zimmer, Klaud Badelt, James Horner, James Newton Howard, Jerry Goldsmith, Knut Avenstroup Haugen, Lorne Balfe, Lustmord, Midnight Syndicate, Michael Giacchino, Ramin Djawadi, Trevor Morris, Trevor Jones and Tyler Bates to the list as well.