PDA

View Full Version : LFG Pathfinder, 3.5e, or 5e

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 04:43
Hey,
Just an adventurer with a lot of downtime to kill, looking for game sessions on a weekly basis or more frequent. I could Even run a campaign if anyone is interested (5e)

Diomitus
March 13th, 2016, 04:51
Any interest in doing some sort of D&D Encounters kind of stuff? In case people can't commit to a long term campaign?

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 04:59
Like running one shots? yeah im game. Same goes for participating. would love to have a long term campaign to grow my character or vice versa but im just itchy to play in reality.

Diomitus
March 13th, 2016, 05:20
I'm down for running some one shots to get a feel for it. If we can find a few more people to come in we could definitely start a campaign up.

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 05:37
Sure thing. been poking around my social media to see if anyone is interested

medic_mack
March 13th, 2016, 06:17
im game fellas

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 07:04
any start date preferences so i can plan a game / create a character
DM preference, no experience needed, i can mentor or Dm if needed

Jamihr
March 13th, 2016, 07:09
I'm in the same boat mishka, Im an almost totally free schedule player, looking for games that meet frequently, or one shots, so count me in for interest!

medic_mack
March 13th, 2016, 07:10
any weekday nights would be preferable for me and some weekends. for one shot or long term

squishys98
March 13th, 2016, 07:50
I am new to this group thing online, i recently had to move for a job and lost out on a D&D group we had for 3 years with one campaign last 2 of those 3. I am really looking into getting back into again. I am available most afternoons 4pm EST, i linked my skype account for an instant reply!

medic_mack
March 13th, 2016, 08:00
looks like we could get a pretty good campaign going

damned
March 13th, 2016, 10:26
Do it already guys!
A suggestion. You all agree to run a mini 4 game campaign for the others. When the first GM wraps up his 4 game campaign the next player picks up the GM role. Some of you might not feel ready for that - you are - and you will probably enjoy it!
Go on... I dare ya!

Diomitus
March 13th, 2016, 14:48
Here's my availability

(All Eastern Standard Time)
Tuesday: from 9pm on into the night
Thursday: from 7pm on into the night
Saturday: pretty much all day

I am available from 11-230 every afternoon of the week, but I wouldn't be able to use a mic.

Even if we only do one-shots until we establish a group and solid meeting times, I'm ok with that.

Jamihr
March 13th, 2016, 15:27
I'm availible for any times except Tuesday 2-5 PM and Sunday 2:30-7PM EST right now, though it might fill up a bit more then that.

Zak
March 13th, 2016, 16:11
Im very new to the online gaming world, I would be in for a game though. I'm set up for the standard subscription and am eager to give this a try.

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 16:16
Well, Assuming we're all on a fantasy grounds forum, Is it safe to assume everyone has a standard issue of fantasy grounds or better?
*EDIT*
Available: (EST)
Monday: 4pm-11pm
Tuesday: 4pm-11pm
Wednesday: OUT/NOGO
Thursday:4pm-11pm
Friday: 4pm-11pm
Saturday: (IRL GAME, flexible, lemme know) otherwise 4-11pm
Sunday: All Day 11a-11p

We could set it up to be self rotating though, i understand not everyone is available at the same times so we could have people responding to this
Post, pick a day they want to run a one shot.

Also, if we have any interested also in a longer campaign, i wanted to pick sunday as the day to run one because of my availability.

Zak
March 13th, 2016, 16:30
I'll be busy this week but after that I can do Tuesday nights and weekends. I hope everyone is willing to help....Ive never played online gaming before. I will be watching videos and trying to familiarize myself with the system this week so I'll check back in with you guys later. Any suggestions on the best way to learn the player side first before I jump into a DM role? Hope you guys get a game started, have fun!

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 16:39
Do it already guys!
A suggestion. You all agree to run a mini 4 game campaign for the others. When the first GM wraps up his 4 game campaign the next player picks up the GM role. Some of you might not feel ready for that - you are - and you will probably enjoy it!
Go on... I dare ya!
A-MEN. I agree to this a lot. even if you dont have experience i'm willing to play, i wanna teach so please feel free to speak up. if you dont have any material, Fantasygrounds has a couple one shots if i remember correctly and drive-thrurpg is a duty roulette so take your pick.

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 16:45
I'll be busy this week but after that I can do Tuesday nights and weekends. I hope everyone is willing to help....Ive never played online gaming before. I will be watching videos and trying to familiarize myself with the system this week so I'll check back in with you guys later. Any suggestions on the best way to learn the player side first before I jump into a DM role? Hope you guys get a game started, have fun!

Best experience is to play and ask questions on mechanics. My first game was 3.5, learned basic rules and when i was able to crawl, my DM from hell drops us straight into ravenloft XD.
But asking questions during play is the easiest way to learn. 5e is amazing and incredibly easy to learn. They focused a lot more on the player side of it, with emphasis on storytelling instead of law-books, so anyone can pick up the DM Screen and go to town.
5E is what i'll be running if I run one.

mishka133
March 13th, 2016, 16:58
OK, So lets get a ball rollin. TONIGHT AT 4pm EST.
Add me on skype Jericho133 (Clarification, Let me know your username, i have a list of interested members from this thread, if you havent made an appearance on this thread, please introduce yourself and availability here before you add me on skype please :) )
Hard to miss if you've ever seen FMA:B, to the rest of you look for a sad dog.
if you dont have voice, join the call anyway, its just easier for me to announce turns.
Running 5e, 1st Level, Part 1 of 4. Bring your bugspray.

I'll be on skype all day so if you want to join convo for connection/setup/character creation, etc i am available.

*EDIT*
Apparently i have to port forward to host a agame so, in lieu of the router's owner being on night shift and wont be waking up until 6-7pm, i am postponing the game.
UNLESS we have the very special few who wouldnt mind using Hamachi?
*EDIT EDIT*
Hamachi aint workin neither, fml. welp Game Postponed till next sunday until i figure this out.
sorry >:/

Jamihr
March 13th, 2016, 17:23
Added on skype

JerryRig
March 13th, 2016, 20:00
Here's my availability

(All Eastern Standard Time)
Tuesday: from 9pm on into the night
Thursday: from 7pm on into the night
Saturday: pretty much all day

I am available from 11-230 every afternoon of the week, but I wouldn't be able to use a mic.

Even if we only do one-shots until we establish a group and solid meeting times, I'm ok with that.

I'm looking for a morning/early afternoon Pathfinder game myself during the week (Mon-Fri). If nothing gets together with the evening schedules or weekends ...I'm up for anything pathfinder between 8:30am-2:30 Central.

I can mentor anyone on DM'n and running fantasy Grounds but I'm having problems with my server running as the DM and it locking up campaigns so until i figure out what is corrupting it ...I can only be a player.

thuyhoang
March 13th, 2016, 20:35
I'd be interested in a long-term game.

medic_mack
March 13th, 2016, 23:45
what about teamspeak

Metaleye
March 14th, 2016, 01:52
I'm up for some one-shot adventures. I'm available pretty much any time after 3:00 PM CDT every day, except for Sundays. Sundays I'm only free in the morning. If you want to invite me, I put myself into your game calendar link.

*EDIT* My Skype (in case you need it): metaleye3

roguedivot
March 14th, 2016, 03:37
I got a group of guys looking for a DM. Its just that one guy has one of those schedules that he doesn't know what days he will have off until Tuesday each week. Besides that we could play from six to ten central time on whichever days they fall on each week.

Id say we would probably prefer a long term game since we haven't had one where we got to level 3 as of yet. We are knew but really enjoying the game so far.

JerryRig
March 14th, 2016, 16:01
I got a group of guys looking for a DM. Its just that one guy has one of those schedules that he doesn't know what days he will have off until Tuesday each week. Besides that we could play from six to ten central time on whichever days they fall on each week.

Id say we would probably prefer a long term game since we haven't had one where we got to level 3 as of yet. We are knew but really enjoying the game so far.

I would say if you have a group of 3-6 guys already you should post up for a DM on this forum separate of this posting (if you haven't already). I would step up to the plate but i have issues i'm working on trying to figure out what is corrupting my games and freezing my FG during gameplay with players. Once I get that figured out will be a good day!!

roguedivot
March 14th, 2016, 18:14
yea. I posted up. I don't think people want the hassle of changing up days every week

fadingone
March 19th, 2016, 17:28
I'm also new to this site and fantasy grounds but I used to play with my friends on a weekly basis, looking to get back into it if anyone doesn't mind having me. I am familiar with 3.5 and pathfinder, and a side note, i really dont care for pathfinder society.