PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GM and players for game!

Nayr
April 30th, 2005, 21:09
I have gotten someone to host a game, but he doesn't have time to get a good DM story made so we need an outside GM and we also need more players! would like 3+ players and a GM! so post back if you would like to play with us!

MythioS
April 30th, 2005, 21:23
I'd be interested in joining.

Nayr
April 30th, 2005, 23:05
kk it will be meeting every week on Monday and Friday at 7pm EST(this time was selected so that a friend could play, sry for any inconvience) It will start this coming up Monday if we get a GM by then...

TheWiggo
May 1st, 2005, 20:13
I am almost positive I could make the Monday game, though I'm not sure about the Friday game just yet. I'd love to play with you guys.

Nayr
May 1st, 2005, 20:47
Ok, so we have 4 players. We just need a GM now. Come on anyone?! Anyone???Come on please someone GM for us!

MythioS
May 1st, 2005, 21:05
theyre far and few.. i doubt youl find 1 b4 tomarrow..

Nayr
May 1st, 2005, 22:18
I will ask the DM that I played with today. He was a good DM. I think it would be cool to have that. Ok, let me go to ask him.

Nayr
May 2nd, 2005, 20:41
It looks like my friend can't host...I can't host due to I only have the lite version and not the full. (i hate that you can't pay just $15USD and get it upgraded to full) So, I am thinking about changing game times to Saturday, and Sunday so that he can host(he hasn't repsonded if he will do it for saturday, sunday... I just sent him the pm) He can't do Monday, Friday due to work.

MythioS
May 2nd, 2005, 21:13
sat sunday evening is fine for me.

MythioS
May 2nd, 2005, 21:14
Make a post in the dev forums or email them directly.. they might do an upgrade for ya. Its a newbie project.. they can prob use all the cash they can get.

Nayr
May 2nd, 2005, 21:39
If they did $15 to upgrade to Full, the wouldn't get as much money as they do now if the person goes from Lite to Full...