PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

TheWiggo
April 30th, 2005, 04:15
Howdy all. I would love to get involved in a FG game. I'm 31 years old and level-headed. I'll have a hand at pretty much any character class if it will help the party out (I won't claim to be an expert in anything though <wink>. The only days I can 100% count out are Sundays and Wednesdays unless it's late in the evening (at least 9PM CST). Other than that, drop me a line and I'll see if I can work into your game schedule. Thanks for the consideration!

PowerJ
May 20th, 2005, 23:34
I....cant....move....too.....afraid.....or whatever, lol.
Im trying to organize a group for either Tue, Fri, Sat, or Sun nights after 9:30 CST. I also got in contact with Toxie2725 who is apparently open any night at that time. All we need is a GM and another player and we got a group.

nix4
May 21st, 2005, 00:13
Howdy all. I would love to get involved in a FG game. I'm 31 years old and level-headed. I'll have a hand at pretty much any character class if it will help the party out (I won't claim to be an expert in anything though <wink>. The only days I can 100% count out are Sundays and Wednesdays unless it's late in the evening (at least 9PM CST). Other than that, drop me a line and I'll see if I can work into your game schedule. Thanks for the consideration!

The Spire of the Realms is always looking for brave souls.

https://noxgeo.dyndns.org/spire/