PDA

View Full Version : Bought Fantasy Grounds!

T1ckT0ck
April 25th, 2005, 00:28
:D Now I am in search of a game! I've been playing D&D since 1995 changing with the times for 3rd/3.5 Editions. I can roll a new character or one to enter an existing campaign. I play a Elvish Wizard, Lawful Evil and have the following resources that I'd like to draw from:

Core Rulebooks 3.5
Complete Arcane
BoVD (spells, etc)
Libris Mortis (spells, etc)

Right now I work 12pm to 8pm EST and am free on weekends, notice will be given ahead of time to the DM in the event that something should come up on the weekend. Please contact me if you have a slot that I can fill :)

unslopogaas
April 26th, 2005, 08:19
Hi there. I'm keen to hook up for a few games if you're waiting to get into a campaign. I've got Fantasy Grounds and want to try it out. Contact me if you're interested. Weekends would be best 'cos my timezone is GMT+12.

kalmarjan
April 26th, 2005, 19:24
There is already a game in progress here..... (https://forums.fantasygrounds.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=194)

Check it out if you like. Note you will have to join my boards to get access.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sandeman

T1ckT0ck
April 26th, 2005, 22:17
:D Excellent! I have joined your yahoo! group and look forward to playing ToEE! I love that Module! I noticed that the last play date was cancelled, when is the rescheduled date? Also I didn't see any criterea for characters, is Evil aligned characters allowed in your campaign? Thank you for your time!