PDA

View Full Version : Counting entries in the spell selection

Cantstanzya
April 19th, 2005, 03:26
I would like to have a number control that keeps track of how many spells are entered into the spell scroller on the spells tab of the character sheet. Is it possible to do this? If so, how can I get this count of how many entries have been added to this windowlist class?

Goblin-King
April 19th, 2005, 06:19
You can't unfortunately do this at the moment. We have plans in place for stuff like this, however. As we go forward with this, I think we'll be asking for more feedback from the community on some aspects, for which this request is a great example :). More information probably after 1.05 is out...

Cantstanzya
April 20th, 2005, 03:05
Hmmm, if this is not possible to count the number of entries in the spell scroller, is it possible to access numbercontrols in the spell scroller and add them up? For example in the windowclass called "charsheet_spellentry" there is a numbercontrol called "level". Lets say there were 10 entries in this scroller and each had a value of 1 in the number control called level. Could I add each of these up for a total of 10 that I could use externaly from the spell scroller? If so, I could populate a numbercontrol with this value and give me the count of the spells. I'm just trying to find a workaround for this if it is possible. Thanks.