PDA

View Full Version : New Game

Rollins
April 16th, 2005, 19:21
I am interested in DM'ing a 3.5 D&D game for tuesday or thursday EST. Please let me know if you would like to join up. I am still working on the details of the campaign and would like to use the 1st session for character generation and introduction.

jasonisop
April 16th, 2005, 21:06
Im game ive been playing for 5 years and dm'ing about 4

richvalle
April 16th, 2005, 21:33
Well, since jasonisop's connect has not worked I would be interested in Thursday depending on the exact time. I'm in central time... 7-11 central would work best for me but I could be a bit flexable.

rv

jasonisop
April 16th, 2005, 21:35
yeah im planing on changing from DSL to cable. No hardware firewalls, just seting up the network is all the work. some time next week I hope.

Ragamuffin
April 18th, 2005, 11:42
Hey

Im interested, just say when and where.

Brendan

richvalle
April 20th, 2005, 17:42
This still on or are we still waiting for players/the dm to get campaing stuff going?

I get one 'free' night a week and its either Wed or Thur. If this is on for this week I'll wait for it, if not I'll take it tonight.

rv

Coasty
April 22nd, 2005, 02:08
I'm up for a Tuesday or Wednesday game. I'm west coast PST time and available after 4 PM.

Just got FG yesterday and really want to try it out. I decided two weeks ago to get back into the game after nearly a 20 year absence from it, and quickly discovered that the old original D&D and 1st ed rules I played with are totally out of date. Heck, so far the only 3.5 book I have is the players handbook.

So if you don't mind a total 3.5 rules and online style rookie (but a quick learner), I'm ready to go.
------
Paul Stout
[email protected]

Grays
April 24th, 2005, 02:45
I'd be interested, but what's the campaign going to be about?

TheWiggo
April 27th, 2005, 05:46
I'm interested in those play times (Tuesday/Thursday and maybe even late Wednesday). Let me know when and where.

MythioS
April 30th, 2005, 01:33
Definatly interested in joining.

Nayr
April 30th, 2005, 03:10
COUNT ME IN! :)

TheWiggo
April 30th, 2005, 04:00
Looks like we have a few interested parties.Why don't we set a date and try to get together? I'd love to be a part of the "choosing classes" process. lol. I might have a friend who would be interested also, just have to check on that though.