PDA

View Full Version : Looking for another player to play a wizard

Grays
April 15th, 2005, 03:12
Running a Warcraft game with a small group. Looking for another player, already have the sheet ready, but playing a wizard as a DMPC is too much of a drain on my resources, so we need someone to play him. We play Friday nights, primarily. It would help to have a pretty good idea of the Warcraft story, but isn't necessary--neither of the current players know too much about warcraft.

onky
April 15th, 2005, 11:05
At what time are you playing? (I´m in the GMT+1 timezone)

Grays
April 15th, 2005, 18:41
It varies. Usually Friday evenings though, US. time (GMT+ half a dozen, give or take 2)

Grays
April 19th, 2005, 05:50
No one interested? I thought there was all this demand for games that already have GMs... :P

stormmaster
April 20th, 2005, 05:26
i think you got the time wrong grays. we're in GMT -6. or so says windows. in short, we're in texas.

oh and, i'm stormmaster. i play the crazy troll hunter. and i do mean crazy.

Grays
April 20th, 2005, 07:54
Bah. Minus. Whatever. :P

Jonman99
April 20th, 2005, 12:48
I'd love to play in your game but I don't have any of the Warcraft Books. To play in your game, do I need them?

Grays
April 20th, 2005, 12:56
Not really. Zevast's (the necromancer mage) stats are already done, if you'd like to play him. Otherwise, we could work on a character. I prefer to help people do that anyway.

Grays
April 24th, 2005, 02:40
We still need a player to play a wizard, guys. I'd rather not NPC this guy, and it's a pain to play him as a DMPC and still DM at the same time. Please respond if you're interested.

Grays
April 28th, 2005, 18:17
All right, I'll bump this one last time then I'll quit. :P Seriously. No knowledge of Warcraft required. All we need is a player who likes playing Wizard.

richvalle
April 28th, 2005, 19:00
I'd do it but Fridays are bad for me (family etc, etc). Hope you find your player though.

rv

Greenlyt
April 29th, 2005, 05:46
I can probably do it. I still have to actually purchase the software, but having a regular game would make it much easier to get it. I am usually available after or around 9 PM central.
Also, never played RPG warcraft.

MythioS
April 30th, 2005, 00:47
I love playing wizards and would be interested in filling the spot but i have no clue about warcraft rules, story-line, etc :(

[email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: mythios379
yahoo: mythios2002