PDA

View Full Version : RPGXplorer

Anurien
April 14th, 2005, 16:51
Hi Guys

First off, congratulations on producing a well though out and highly polished product.

We'd be interested in producing XML output directly from RPGXplorer for use in Fantasy Grounds.

A. Would this be OK with you?
B. Do you have any documentation on your XML schema?

p.s. sorry haven't bought your product yet! It's on my list of things to do! :)

Regards
Anurien

Goblin-King
April 14th, 2005, 17:30
We'd be interested in producing XML output directly from RPGXplorer for use in Fantasy Grounds.

A. Would this be OK with you?

Absolutely.

B. Do you have any documentation on your XML schema?

Sorry, it's on our list of things to do. Seriously, no pun intended ;)

Anurien
April 14th, 2005, 18:21
Excellent! 8)

Re: Docs - I'm sure your XML is as well structured and user-friendly as the application itself. It won't take us long to figure it out!

Hopefully we can get this into version 1 however I'm quite keen to meet our 1st July release date* but rest assured it's high on our list of priorities.

* - there are people on our forums who I suspect will spontaneously combust if we don't :lol:

Regards
Anurien

Jerol
April 14th, 2005, 19:40
This looks like a nice app... I am going to pre-order it and am really looking forward to having it work in conjunction with FG.

Keep up the great work!

Jerol Troglan

kalmarjan
April 15th, 2005, 03:31
This proggie looks interesting. Is this supposed to compete with the RPGTK from CMP?

Is the Demo downloadable now, or do I have to wait until the thing is released?

Anurien
April 15th, 2005, 16:29
Thanks Jerol! :D

Kalmarjan - The application will be available to download on the 1st July.

There is no trial version as such, just download the app and try it for free for 14 days to see if you like it.

As for RPGXplorer vs. RPG Toolkit.....I guess it's obvious that the programs are broadly similar. I'll not comment beyond that as it isn't fair on Mynex/Lone Jedi and their crew.

Regards
Anurien