PDA

View Full Version : Working on Custom Character Sheets

arc118
April 13th, 2005, 03:47
Hello,

First off, let me say, I love this program! I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Having the ability to customize the interface and still play collaboratively online is an awesome idea. My friends and I will finally be able to play online together with our own rules and content!

I do have one question with customizing the character sheets. I've been going slowly and getting the hang of it. However, I notice that when I attempt to change the rectangle boundaries on the number and string controllers, its not updating when I go back into the game and view the char sheet. For example, the below shows the start of a new character sheet:

<windowclass name="charsheet_main">
<sheetdata>
<stringcontrol name="Name">
<bounds rect="65,21,144,23" />
<tabtarget next="Alignment" />
</stringcontrol>
<stringcontrol name="Alignment">
<bounds rect="287,21,145,23" />
<tabtarget next="Age" prev="Name" />
</stringcontrol>
<stringcontrol name="Age">
<bounds rect="374,21,145,23" />
<tabtarget prev="Alignment" />
</stringcontrol>

I notice when I do slight adjustments to the x and y coordinates (havent worried about the other two coords), save it, and then go back into the program, it doesnt appear to be updating the location. I even tried skewing the x and y to see if I could get to go somewhere else on the page, but the stringcontrol for the object still remains in the original location (as noted above). I've started my own ruleset and made sure everything is pointing to the right directory. Any thoughts on this? Thanks a bunch!

arc118
April 13th, 2005, 04:13
Lol, nevermind, answered my own question. After looking through everything, I realized I had two sections labeled "charsheet_main" which was causing the conflict. Its working now. :?