PDA

View Full Version : Eberron Campaign

Tharivol
April 12th, 2005, 18:17
Ok first I would like to say that I would really love to play in such a campaign (hint hint). But since there are more players than GM's I will be starting a module using the Core books, Eberron Campaign, Races of Eberron, and Sharn City of Towers source books. Anyone interested please contact me through AIM (sn Kiirstacia). I am hoping to host this either Fri 5:30p EST (GMT -5) or Saturday Morning around 8a EST.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Also, I just registered as an RPGA DM, so hopefully I will be able to use this medium to run their Eberron Mark of Heroes Campaign.

Thanks

Rollins
April 12th, 2005, 22:48
I would be interested in playing friday night at 530
let me know the details

thanks

AstrosIcebear
April 14th, 2005, 18:11
I'm new to FG but would like to give it a try. Ive been playing since 3.0 often to be a pretty advanced player.

Grays
April 15th, 2005, 03:10
I would very much be interested in playing in an Eberron game. I'm currently developing my own, in fact, but it's nowhere near ready...

Sure, count me in. Artificer all the way. :D

Tharivol
April 15th, 2005, 14:28
Just so people know my power has been out for a few days now so the development of the module is a little behind the times. Thanks for all the interest. I will get this done as soon as it is physically possible. I hope to start before the next millennia :lol: .

Well I will keep you posted and thanks for the interest.

Ragamuffin
April 17th, 2005, 12:24
Awsome.....Just down loaded this today!

Ive been playing since the original Gary Gygax expert rules box set.....
Im a bit rusty on some of the new rules as its been a few years, but I have the players handbook 3.5 and im a NeverWinter Nights veterin!

I'll get any thing else I need as well, am very keen~

Cheers

Brendan

Grays
April 20th, 2005, 13:01
Tsk tsk. Don't put it off too long. ;)

Tharivol
April 20th, 2005, 13:59
I am trying to get done enough to play. However, there is the map, module, etc. to finish. Don’t remember this being this big of a pain! Anyway, I hope to get enough done soon. (Damn just realized I have to do the village too.) So I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks

Grays
June 22nd, 2005, 05:53
Okay, it's been months, still wondering if the game's ever gonna happen.

Just thought I'd drop back in and check. ;)

Asuril
August 18th, 2005, 19:01
I'm also interested, drop me a line at:

[email protected]

Or reach me on AIM at:

kadam0ny

Thanks!