PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Next Map To Do?

Xydonus
March 10th, 2016, 15:41
Hmm the poll function doesn't seem to be working...

So any idea's on next map to work on? As I'm going to be limiting the amount of maps I do, I still want to create maps here for the community, so I plan to do ones that are requested, and of course the odd quick-fire maps I do. Other higher quality maps I plan on selling through drivethroughrpg, at least the ones that take a fair amount of time.

I was thinking a Guild House HQ might be good. Any suggestions?

Ellspeth
March 10th, 2016, 15:47
Any chance I can get a nice heroic era Greek temple for my Amazon game?

Xydonus
March 10th, 2016, 15:53
Sure, is there a specific time frame you need it by? I'll hit you up on steam regarding specifics of the map.

Ellspeth
March 10th, 2016, 15:55
The Amazon game is scheduled for the upcoming FG-Con, specifically April 10th.

Xydonus
March 10th, 2016, 15:56
Yep shouldn't be a problem. If it's just the temple you want, I can easily do that quickly. If it's the surrounding area as well it might take a bit longer, but not by much.

leozelig
March 10th, 2016, 23:00
I was going to suggest a thieves' guild - I am prepping a game for FG Con in a setting kind of like that. You mentioned guild house in your post, so maybe putting the thief spin on it would be cool...

Xydonus
March 10th, 2016, 23:42
Yep, can do. Ellspeth's greek temple shouldn't take long. A thieves guildhouse would take longer as lots of little details would need to be added. Should be do-able before April.