PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds mentioned on PCGamer site alongside other VTTs

ddavison
March 9th, 2016, 15:07
Check it out.
https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-play-dd-on-pc-a-primer-on-popular-virtual-tabletops

Ellspeth
March 9th, 2016, 15:31
Wow there are other VTT's?

Nylanfs
March 9th, 2016, 17:09
The mentioned video game designer game has some pretty big names attached to it also.

ddavison
March 9th, 2016, 17:28
Yes, that is pretty cool. The folks over at Beamdog also use it -- although I think they were playing Call of Cthulhu at least originally.

jshauber
March 11th, 2016, 13:27
Wow there are other VTT's?

Those are not the VTTs you are looking for...

Ellspeth
March 11th, 2016, 13:35
Those are not the VTTs you are looking for...
I know Jim, Fantasy Grounds is the end all and be all for RPG's for me. These forums, this product is ALL I need, though someday attending a live game is something I would like to try, despite the limitations I have to travelling.

jshauber
March 11th, 2016, 14:31
I know Jim, Fantasy Grounds is the end all and be all for RPG's for me. These forums, this product is ALL I need, though someday attending a live game is something I would like to try, despite the limitations I have to travelling.

Gen Con is in August in Indianapolis. A bit of a haul for you, but a great way to meet a bunch of us, see the massive amount of gamers (read weirdos) it attracts and could set up a game or two to be played while you are there.