PDA

View Full Version : UKG Publishing upgrades two Adventure to Fantasy Grounds

ukgpublishing
March 29th, 2005, 18:45
Hi All

As promised we have two new conversionsready for Fantasy Grounds at RPGNow.

The Tower on Gharzoth Moor

The tower on Gharzoth Moor is a d20 adventure for a mixed party of around 6 adventurers between 4th and 7th level. Other party mixes may be used but you should adjust the difficulty accordingly.

Visit https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=3094

The Crypt of the Unholy

Some one hundred years ago, a renowned Mage by the name of Arenpon the Wise, created a magical companion for himself in the form of a homunculus. After several years of faithful service the wizards companion was crushed in an accident, within the mages lab, and although Arenpon tried everything he could to sustain the constructs 'life' he realised that the homunculus was fading away quickly.

Aware that on the constructs death he would suffer intolerable agony and pain, Arenpon set a spell of stasis over the body and thus prevented it's ultimate death and the repercussions.

Arenpon set about constructing a suitable resting place for the body, where it would not be disturbed; and the result was a three level crypt, with a number of traps and guardians to discourage the terminally curious.

This mini scenario is designed to be challenging to a party of four to six 1st level characters.

Visit https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=4529&

Both are priced at $2.50

Many Thanks

onky
March 29th, 2005, 19:01
Woohoo! Great to see the support for FG:)

Gonna purchase 'em for sure. Thanks!!:)

[edit]Just finished reading them both, and now I canīt wait to DM them...! Thumbs up!

Elric
April 2nd, 2005, 01:59
Bought 'em Both!

They look really nice. :D

ukgpublishing
April 2nd, 2005, 02:28
Bought 'em Both!

They look really nice. :D

Thanks, I am pleased you like them. I will be starting work on a few more soon.

Elric
April 2nd, 2005, 07:49
Something I just thought of...

Supposing a future version of FG 'breaks' the existing adventures that we're purchasing - would we be entitled to free 'fixes' or would we be charged for updates so they work with the latest version(s) of FG? :)

ukgpublishing
April 2nd, 2005, 08:15
Something I just thought of...

Supposing a future version of FG 'breaks' the existing adventures that we're purchasing - would we be entitled to free 'fixes' or would we be charged for updates so they work with the latest version(s) of FG? :)

If that happens, we will of course try to fix the problem in all published modules. These will be released as revisions through RPGNow which entitle anyone who purchased the module to a free download.

Obviously the time scale of the fixes will be dependant on a) the complexity of the fix and b) the size of the FG product catalogue to be fixed, but we would endevour to make the changes promptly.

Hope that helps

Elric
April 2nd, 2005, 19:05
Exactley the answer I was looking for - thanks! :D

Just wanted to throw that out there in the event (in the future) the situation arises and others had the same question running through their heads - this way it's documented and available through the search function. :)

ukgpublishing
April 2nd, 2005, 20:26
Exactley the answer I was looking for - thanks! :D

Just wanted to throw that out there in the event (in the future) the situation arises and others had the same question running through their heads - this way it's documented and available through the search function. :)

hehe, its written in blood now :D

Actually I see FG as an excellent tool which can only go from strength to strength.

Coupled with the graphic nature of our products, this makes it an easy decision to support to product as a publisher and ensure that our adventures take the meaning of the phrase e-product to the next level.

Any feedback on the adventures is much appreciated both here and on the reviews section at RPGNow.

Thanks