PDA

View Full Version : Actual Play Example

varianor
March 29th, 2005, 16:01
I realize this might be a large package, but are there any plans to provide a short "snippet" from a session? I'd like to see how it goes in play before I try it out. I've already got a message board game that works well for some of my needs, but the "fully live" option has me really interested. I just haven't found the time yet to check out the system fully, so a sample would be helpful please. :)

onky
March 29th, 2005, 16:29
Check out https://www.spellendoos.nl/fantasygrounds/ .
I have hosted a session log there from the session I hosted last friday.

This log is the actual log generated in the background by Fantasy Grounds.

Of course you don't see the sharing of the maps and how it works with tokens, but you can get the general idea of how things work...;)

Try the demo btw... You can host a GM session on your own computer and then start another instance of FG and connect to IP address 127.0.0.1 to test it yourself;)

Tharivol
March 29th, 2005, 19:45
Yes you can tell that it is the actual log because you can see my terrible typing and spelling :lol: . Sorry about getting disconnected I don’t know what happened :oops: . Anyway, thanks that really helped to figure out how to use the software (at least from the player point of view).

BTW you mentioned in another thread that this evolved to a campaign. Is there room still and what day(s) is it being held.

Thanks

onky
March 29th, 2005, 19:58
Hey, no problem;) I thought it was the weather at your end (the storms, right?) acting up....

There is still room in the campaign, and the playtime will be each two weeks on the same day and time (fridaynight, 11:00 pm GMT+1). Hopefully Enrico and Ignace will join up again as well so that would leave us only with one slot open.....

As you might have read, we got to the point where the PC's are thinking about helping the people at Tinderton out and check out what's up there in the north that is haunting the village. Oh, and I will be better prepared with maps and the like...!