PDA

View Full Version : Request: Grouping

kalmarjan
March 29th, 2005, 07:50
I was just thinking about tokens in general;
It would be really cool on the battlemap setting to be able to "group" tokens together by a selection marquee. (Not unlike a lot of paint programs)
This way, if you have an orc token for instance, you could put the "a" token on it, group them together so they move as one. You could also put different effects on them as well.

I don't have a clue how to do this, but it would be a cool thing to have.

Thanks

Sandeman

Cantstanzya
March 29th, 2005, 08:52
I completely agree. If tokens could be grouped together you could also use if for spells that are cast on people. When a silence 15' radius is cast on someone you put a translucent token on that person and group that with the character so that when the characters token is moved, the token for the silence would also move.

Sigurd
March 29th, 2005, 11:10
When a silence 15' radius is cast

I'd prefer to be able to right click on a token and have it cast a radius shadow, if that is possible.

Of course I think developers are looking at more basic issues right now.

Is there a list of assigned bugfixes? Not to put the pressure on you folks but I'd feel better about recommending the game if I knew what was being worked on?

Sigurd

kalmarjan
March 31st, 2005, 06:27
Could we maybe be able to right click and assign a status to the token instead? Like a number or something? That would probably be the easiest, I think. The number or status could "float" on the bottom of the token, like a "1" underneath the token itself or something like that.

I for one cannot wait for the next update..... :lol:

Sandeman