PDA

View Full Version : How to create a super powered vehicle with Superpower Companion

xzero1134
March 7th, 2016, 21:58
Hello, me and my friends obtained Savage Worlds deluxe and the Superpower Companion. We're completely new to savage worlds and I'm looking to create a superhero.

Well I'd like him to have a vehicle, and I see there's a power for it, but I don't understand how to actually do it. First part I'm confused about is vehicle costs.

vehicle Costs
Cost Vehicle Cost
1 Up to $10,000
2 Up to $50,000
3 Up to $500,000

Ok so the amount is pretty clear, but if I go to $500k there aren't any vehicles listed. They all just say military. So the questions are:
Can you buy armor and guns for your vehicle? If so, is it the same cost just as if you were buying them for your character? Are there armor options/vehicles mods WITH A PRICE listed somewhere?
Are you able to purchase something like a tank or helicopter with this?

And this part makes no sense to me:
Powers can be purchased for vehicles
at the reduced cost for devices (–1
Power Point per 5 points of powers).

Ok, so it's saying I can buy powers for my vehicle, but I don't know what the reduced cost for devices means.

Is there a template for this somewhere, or how do I go about building a custom vehicle?

Mask_of_winter
March 8th, 2016, 01:35
If you posted these questions here (https://www.pegforum.com/), you'd get an official answer from the rules brand manager Clint Black.