PDA

View Full Version : Health bars

Wizard89763
March 7th, 2016, 03:50
I am running the 5e ruleset, and have my PC tokens set up to show a Health bar. on the GM's screen all of the PC's have an active health bar shown, but any players who log in only show a health bar on 2 of the six PC tokens. What have I done wrong? or how can I correct this issue?

Zacchaeus
March 7th, 2016, 08:46
I assume that you are talking about a health bar showing up on a map on which the PC tokens are present? And also that all of the PCs have got onto that map from being dragged from the Combat Tracker?

I sometimes see that the names of the NPCs are missing for players and the fix for that is to go into options and change the token:show name from title to something else and then back to title. So you could try doing that for the health bar option.

damned
March 7th, 2016, 12:38
remove those players without health bars from the map and add them correctly from the combat tracker?

Wizard89763
March 14th, 2016, 01:35
With a bit of playing around I have found that if my players do not finish a large encounter, when i re-share the map the health bars are gone. to get them back I have to make the map un-public, then reshare. all of the characters were loaded correctly from the combat tracker. Note that the DM's computer will show health bar just fine, but anyone else looses them between game days.