PDA

View Full Version : Shared links not exporting

darrenan
March 6th, 2016, 21:53
If I put a few shareable (green) links on a map in a module campaign, and then export the module, when I load the module in another campaign only the non-shareable links are there. Is this a bug or expected behavior?

Thanks,
D.

P.S. PFRPG ruleset, several extensions loaded. I'll try with a clean campaign...

darrenan
March 6th, 2016, 22:03
Ok this is weird. I created a new campaign that uses no extensions and this does not repro. When I open the module the map has the shareable links as expected.
Then if I go back to the original campaign and disable all extensions, it still repros!!??

darrenan
March 6th, 2016, 22:08
Hmm, doesn't seem to be related to the extensions I'm using at all. If I enable all the same extensions in the new campaign, the shared links still show up and work. So they're both PFRPG campaigns, same set of loaded extensions, what else could be different between the two that would cause shared links to not show up? I don't see any settings that control that. Any ideas?

darrenan
March 6th, 2016, 22:12
Nevermind. Apparently the image in question had been edited in some way in the consuming campaign. After reverting changes on that image everything is good.